14: My Nightmare

It's raining, I'm dressed in black but then again everyone is. Konohamaru is next to me crying his eyes out. I'm sleintly crying. Everyone in the village is here, at the thirds funeral. Mine and Konohamaru's hand are link together holding each other.

After the funeral, Konohamaru ran off somewhere and Im walking 'home'. I walk into my living room and sit down. I scream out my cries. I let magenta out and she hugs me tight. Her black tail wraps around me in comfort. Her ears are down, I guess even she had her bond with the third.

Magenta went back in me and I went to my violin. I took it and went outside. I'm in the opening of my back yard where the paths go to different places. I begin to play to a song that symbolizes what I feel.

I sing along to it as well.

I stop as I feel someone watching me. I look down and noticed my black dress changed into an ice blue. I go inside and just go to bed.

I'm running away from something I don't know what but I'm scared. I hear heavy barking, dripping noises, and growling. I fall down and see what it is that was chasing me. A Nightmare hound walker.

It disappears and I hear words start to close in around me

Freak!

Weirdo!

Sl!t!

Bitch!

Fatty

I cry my eyes out. "Please stop! Someone wake me up from this nightmare!" I yell out. I cover my ears and ball myself up.

"Your a monster! You were a mask and don't let anybody see the true you! Your a murder! A killer! Your a monster! I demonic voice says.

I let out a scream, not a normal scream. A banchee scream. My hair starts to float and turn pitch white, my eyes go pitch black. I just keep screaming and screaming and screaming.

Narrator pov

While Harley was dreaming her follow leaf Shinobi were captured in her dream and saw everything from a far. Team Gai, Kakashi, team 8 and 10. They saw her turn into her bancchee form. They were shocked by what they were seeing. But also what the Nightmare Hound Walker said. Harley hasn't taken a life as far as they know. But then again they didn't know she was really third years older then them, they didn't know about magenta, and they didn't know much about her past. The Sensei's were worried sick for her as they all had a sister/brother bond with her. While her follow genines were scared for hers and their life's. They didn't know Harley was dealing with her own demons. None of them knew that the happy they knew was just a mask to hide her depression.

"I Said to SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Harley screamed getting up. She actives her mistcal phoenix eyes.

They others were wowed by this

They others were wowed by this. She started to create fire and control it with ease. Her white nightgown she was wear turned into a fire style outfit.

Harley's Flames got bigger but when she swinged and the fire went to them it never harem them

Harley's Flames got bigger but when she swinged and the fire went to them it never harem them. They were unfazed by the fire no matter how many times it hit them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up with a gasp. Nightmare Wound walkers don't exist here. They aren't real here. I look out the window and see it's day time. Sasuke was in the hospital because some ingures caused by the fight he had with Gaara. So that means he's leaving us within 2-6 days.

I'll just read some of my scrolls for a few days.