3: Graduation 🎓

Then: I walk into the class and say who I am. More like my name. I met Ino, Hinata, and Sukura. And I'm declared the class innocent 😇. And I'm on the 'must be protected' list. I'm the only person on the list!

Now: ~~••Time skip; End of month. Graduation!••~~

I wake up from another dream full night but no luck in communicating anybody from my kingdom.  Around the month I've been here, I'm now we'll know around the village. I help around, like ... Helping the old/grandparents of the village with carting their bags.

I'm really excited, why? Because yesterday Naruto painted on the faces of the Hokages. So today is the graduation. I'm in class talking to Hinata to get her opinion on what the test will be. I see her staring at something behind me. I look at see Naruto. Oh right she has a crush on him.

Soon Iruka-Sensei, comes in and says the test. I know about this and have been practicing the 'shadow clone' and the 'wall/tree climbing with no hands'. Iruka-sensei calls my name and I follow him. He leads me to the room and he says the test again. I make the signs with my hands and say "shadow clone jutsu". 3 perfectly clones of me poof in. They clap and ask me to take a headband. "May I requested I purple one please?" I ask. Iruka-sensei looks through and finds a purple one. He passes it to me and I thank them for there time. I walk out and squeal quietly.

I put my headband on my forehead where it is traditionally is. I make my way out of the building. I stand outside of the place and soon a lot of people come out. Then guilt took over, damn it I wanted to talk it Naruto and try to help him. He comes out and goes to sit on the swing. I walk over and sit next to him. "Hey, Naruto right? Sorry you didn't pass." He looks at me. "Why can't I do a simple jutsu." He asked. "I don't know. But I believe that you'll get your headband. Maybe Iruka-sensei gives you one last chance to pass this year." I say walking off.

It's night now. Around the night where ... Oh boy I see puffs of smoke. He's beating mutsuki's butt. I wait for awhile. Iruka-sensei should be passed out by now. I grab my violin and climb onto the roof. I start playing a song. It's happening again, the song is burning into my brain.

(Song not mine! Also check this person out! He's good!)

As I hit the last note of the song 9 charms appear Infront of me. What? Am I doing this? I look at the charms. They look like "Shukaku, Matataba, Isobe, Son-Goku, Kokuou, Saiken, Choumei, Gyuuki, and kurama" they shoot up. Some how I see where there going. I cover my normal eye and see where they are. I uncover and go back inside of my apartment. I lay back on my bed and soon drift to sleep.

"Child? Kit?" Says a voice I know. I turn around and see my own fox spirit. Her dark purple hair and her demonic pink eyes.

"Magenta?! Your here!" I tell hugging her. She hugs back. "Child? If your here than... Did you create your first dream spirit charms?" She asked breaking the hug. I tilt my head to the side. "You did. Then your in another world and your just creating them!" What? "Child you just created your very first few dream charms. They are use to help power up your dream X powers when your not the 'Dreamtopia'. And since your now in your world which also powers it up you needed those to use those charms to help. Wait what world are we in?" She rambled. "We're in the Naruto Ninja world" I answer. Her face widens. "Child, I'm from this world. I was born here." She starts to explain the things I need to know about this world that nobody else knows adept her and her brothers and sisters. "Wait so your telling me that. You were born in this realm, and that your related to the tailed beast, and you were originally a tailed-beast but because you came to my world you turned into a spirit?" "Pretty much that's my story." "So you have 9 other siblings? Does that mean we're in a AU that's VERY similar to the canon version?" "Yeah, in the canon version I was never there. So you can mess this world up and the canon verse will still be intact." "Wait, which number tailed-beast are you?" "I'm the 11th" "Kay, I think it's time to wake up. Bye!" I wave to her and wake up.