5: Mission Bridge... NOT!

After a while of reading my newly clan scrolls, I got up to turn in for the night.

"Hey Magenta!" I said. "Hello child. Umm before you open your eyes expect to see something weird!" She said. I open my eyes to see all the other tailed beast. The only tailed beast here is the ten-tailed. "Magenta! EXPLAIN!" I shouted. Magenta signed. "Child you know my younger siblings." Magenta said. I nodded. All the other tailed beast were in tears to see their big sister. "O-onēsan?" They said. Magenta nodded and they ran and hugged her. I smiled at the site of the tailed siblings hugging their lost big sister. They broke the hug and there gaze turned to me. "Hello, I'm Harley. Magenta's host." I said bowing in respect. I when back to normal. "No way this pip-sqeak is strong to hold our big sister." Kurama said. "Kurama! She's began holding me ever since she was born! And she was the only one in the other world to hold me because she was treated like us!" Magenta scolded him. She looked at me. "That and she killed Malavor." The tailed beast looked at me with wide eyes. There was an alarm sound. "Bye! It's time for me to wake up! See you guys again soon!" I said waking up.

I open my eyes feeling refreshed. Then I remember the mission. I quickly get up and get dressed. (Outfit #6)

I then ran down a few stairs

I then ran down a few stairs. I then ran to where we needed to met up only to see that's it's only Sasuke here.

•°•Time Skip°•°

"Target moving! Engage!" Kakashi said. Us four chase the cat. And I ended up getting the cat.

We ended up giving the cat back to the owner and I was SOOOO glad I wasn't the cat. The owner was literally squeezing the cat to death.
And now we are in the Hokage's office. He starts to give us more D-ranked missions. Then Naruto starts his 'I want a real ninja mission talk'. "So Naruto wants to prove that his not a brat but a former-brat, so be it" the Hokage said. "Bring him in!"

But I then start having I sneezing fit. When I stop after a few more sneezes. "Harley are you okay?" Sakura asked me. That's when I realized. THAT CAT! "I just remembered *sneeze* that Im allergic to *sneeze* cats."

So one thing ended with another, and thanks to me forgetting my allergies to cats, I didn't go with them on the mission.

So now I'm stuck at home , in my bedroom, reading on of the scrolls.

Scroll: ~√The Clans Summonings√~

The Yume clan can summon mythical and legendary creatures. Outside of the clan they seem like normal creatures, but to yume clan eyes they are magical creatures.

List Of Creatures at are normally summoned
Kitsunes
Werewolves
Dragons
Phoenixes

Kitsunes: 2 or more tailed foxes, they will appear to be odd colors. They also have different elements to them. They can speak with normal foxes as well as humans. Depending on their element is what they can like, BUT most of the think they enjoy pulling pranks.

Werewolves: Half-wolf Half-human beast. They appear to be giant wolves. They speak wolven and any-human lagenage. Their master/summoner is considered their alpha so they can't disobey with a very good reason.

Dragons: GIANT 'lizards' they will appear was commotio dragon. They do speak dragkon (Drake-con) and can only talk to the humans they want to talk to. They have all different types of elements so they are A LOT of dragons.

Phoenixes: Bird that are red, orange and ash black. They will also normally be on fire. They do speak bird and can tell their master/summoners emotions. They are immortal so when they die that burst into flames, turn into ashes and renew their bodies.

The Yume clan can also summon the element spirit animals. The fire geko, the water horse, the air Engle, and the earth golem. The clan summoning are hard to control but if their summoner can prove themselves they summonings will be as loyal as can be. The hardest to summon are the 9 kitsunes, 2 of the beta werewolves, 3 of the dragons and 1 of the Phoenixes.

The werewolf pack is the 'Dreamer Delta' the 2 beta leaders are Wilson and Linda.

The dragons that are hard to get to bow down are Selena the Sliver moon, Phoenix of the flame and Blizzard of the ice.

The single Phoenix that is the hardest is named Helia.

All of the kitsunes are nameless as it's their master first duty to name them as they are summoned.

Every time clan member gets 9 kitsunes, 4-10 werewolves, 2 or 3 Phoenixes and for the dragons, well it can be any-number.

It may be hard to control them at first but the more the summoner can prove themselves to them the easier it will be.

Be werry of the kitsunes. Each are different so some may be easier to prove than others.

The minimum threw maximum number of dragon is 2- 40.

Normally the first dragon a yume clan members summons is the one that they are the closest to, and they will go for every first called being that they do. If their first summoned creature turns out to be one of the hardest to summon was one of the hardest they will automatically bow down. But the other hard one will not. It will take time to control every single summoning a member will have.

Scroll ends

Wow that was a lot of info. I better get some sleep. It will be about a few days until my team gets back. I soon driff off into a dream with magenta right next to me.