6: Hanging out with Team 8

•°• My pov °•°

Okay so it's the next day, And my team isn't back yet. I feel really great. I may try some summoning jitsu or try taijitsu. I get up and do some morning chores I set for myself. A quick sweep, read some of the first scroll I read because that was my clan's history scroll, and then training. I quickly change into a plain white sleeveless crop and white jacket with the bear symbol on it and some Random gray shorts.

I finish two of my morning chores when a knock came. I walked to the door and opened it. I saw Hinata, Kina and Shino. A.K.A team 8!

(Art not mine)

(Art not mine)

"H-hey, Harley-can. C-can we come in?" Hinata asked. I moved out the way. They came in, "so what do I own you three the pleasure of being here?" I asked them closing the door. "Well our sensei gave us the day off and because Hinata suggested that we hang out with you. So can we?" Kiba said and asked. "Sure, it gets lonely here so I don't mine you guys dropping by. I lead them to my back yard. Its a training ground next to it. "You never said you were apart of the yume clan." Shino said. I nervously chuckled, "I only found out that I'm part of the time just a few days ago." I said.

I ended up training my chakra with them. I was a quick learner, so when they showed me some jitsu moves it only took 2 or 3 times before I got it right. It was getting hot out so I take off my jacket.

I find the others staring at me. "What?" I ask confused. "H-har-harley, w-where di-did y-you ge-get al-all th-those scars?" Hinata asked stuttering a lot more. I look at my lower back and see scars. "How on Dreamland did I get these?" I think.

"I actually have no idea." I say. I look back them "how do you not know where you got these scars from?" Kiba asked with a growling tone.  Then it clicked "A fight" I say. "Who were you fighting? I would really like to beat them up!" Kiba said getting angry. "My adoptive parents. They're probably dead." I say. They look at me with sad eyes. "No parent should do that to their kid." Shino said. "My weren't even my real parents, Thats what didn't hold them back from doing this. They only adopted me to make the public think that the mask they wore was real. They never even cared for me." I say.

I sit down on the grass and I keep going "I still don't know why those people took me away from my real family. I had everything I needed there. My mom, my dad, my little sister and brother, my grandma, great grandma, great uncle even my older siblings." I stop not wanted to go on. "What about your friends?" "What friends? The kids at school never like me." "No one should go threw that." They ended up hugging me.

Hinata breaks out of the hug and runs inside. "What is she doing?"  Kiba asked. Hinata come back out with my violin. "Her-here. I've s-seen and he-heard you. Your ve-very talented." Hinata said. Shino and Kiba break away from me. I take the violin and think about which song to do. When I pick a song I place my violin where it needs to go. I then start playing.

(Roar by Katy Perry)

While in the song: As the song plays. With my eyes closed I can see the smiles on there faces. And that makes me smile. I'm in my happy place. A feild of daisies, roses and lavender with nothing but the cool breeze calming me.
(Put of the song now)

I stop when the song comes to an end. I open my eyes and see Kiba and Hinata smiling. "Wow! Your very talented! Just like Hinata said." Kiba conplaments. "Thanks kiba." I thanked. I stand up. "Now that I'm feeling better what should we do now?" Hinata stands up "I've h-heard th-that the y-yume clan c-can su-sum-mon my-mythical cr-creatures. C-can we se-see s-some?" Hinata suggested. I nodded "Sure! This will be my first try!" I say.

I quickly go inside and grab the summoning scroll, I draw my name in my blood like they do it in the anime and it immediately goes away. I walk back out with my scroll and tell them to stay a good amount away from me while trying this.

They walks so they're a good amount away. I bite my figure and place my hand on they ground "Summoning Jitsu!" puffs of smoke come out of the ground.

When it clears I see pink and white fox. She has hazel eyes and in her mouth she caring a cherry blossom orb thing and a twig from a Sakura cherry tree. I see that she has four tails.

"Wow! So cool and so pretty

"Wow! So cool and so pretty."  I think Kiba and Hinata run over to me and see for themselves. "Wow! But I thought that yume clan members summon mythical creatures." Kiba said. I softly elbow his side, people outside of the clan don't see them as mythical creatures." I say. Hinata actives her byakugan "s-shes a f-four tailed f-fox." She says as her Byakugan deactivates.

The Four-tailed pink and white fox bows in respect. She rised and said "Hello!". her other three tails puffed out. Hinata speaked and hid behind Shino. "Who are you?!" Kiba said. The fox looked at me. "Oh right! I have to name you." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Yep!" She said, her tails wagging. "Do you like the name Cherry?" "I LOVE IT!" "Okay cherry it is." I said petting her.

Hinata came out seeing that cherry was just like a big puppy, Shino and Kiba too. "Okay now I believe that Harley is a yume clan members." Kiba said. "wheres Akamaru?" I ask. His eyes widen and he runs out of my compound. Shino said his goodbyes and leaves also.

Hinata asked for some 'girl time's. Cherry puffed away and I lead her to my room. And us two sit down and start to talk. "H-harley, I wa-wanted to as-ask y-you if you can gi-give me a-ad-vice about something." "Sure!" "W-well, I m-may h-have a ..." She says but doesn't finish. "You have a crush on. Naruto and you want some advice." She nods. "All that I can say is, Be yourself and if he doesn't like you for you then he isn't the one for you." I give her my best gentle smile. She hugs me and I hug her back. She soon leaves as her clan will worry.

As for me, well I just drift off and fall asleep. And trying to contact Dreamland.