13: The Attack

It's been a month now and I've grown onto the sand siblings and a few others. I'm worried about Sasuke though, it's coming close to the time where he will leave the hidden leaf. And I'm also worried for Grandpa Hiruzen, today's the day he dies.

Naruto and Neji fight, I listen to Neji's story. I heard it at least twice but hearing it in real life makes me cletch my fist. I know Hinata stops the branch families and I'm thankful for that.

Kankuro forfeited the match against Shino and I could tell he wasn't happy.

Sasuke wasn't here yet so they skipped him and went to Shikamaru Vs Temari.

Now it's Shikamaru vs Temari. Half of me is rooting for Shikamaru for our friendship and the other half is telling me to root for temari for girl power.

"Kit, everything will be okay. Also remember this is an AU so you can save lord third." 'I know, but I need to leave the storyline as it is.' I really want to save him but I can't, it's a big part of the storyline.

Shikamaru yelled "I give up!". I senced that his chakra levels were low and couldn't hold out for much longer. Sasuke and Kakashi -sensei puffed in and it Gaara's turn. Now I'm very worried.

I watch there fight and it's not good. Gaara started to steam "MY BLOOD! ITS MY BLOOD!" That's it, feathers start falling from the sky and one by one everyone starts to drop asleep. "Release" me and Sukura say. Naruto being the slow learner he is fell asleep. I see temari and kankuro take Gaara and jump out and run away.

•°• time skip•°•

I'm now chasing after Sasuke who's chasing the sand siblings. I was put in charge of leading this. Pakkun is tracking them "we have eight, no nine sound ninjas after us. We stop "I'll do it." Shikamaru said. I look at him with worry. "If your staying behind to take them all on then one of my summonings is staying with you." I say.

I do hand signs and summon Samantha (Check her out in my Oc Creation Book). "Samantha I need you to stay behind with shikamaru. You two are going to have to fight some ninjas." I say she nods and going to Shikamaru's side.

Naruto, Sakura, Pakkun and I go off again. As we pass I see kankuro and Shino fighting. 'damn it! If there fighting that mean Sasuke might be fight temari and a weakened stated Gaara. He won't be in that state for much longer.' I think.

We find a scared Temari and a 1/4 transformed Gaara fight Sasuke. "T-the demon inside of him is coming out." Temari said. I clench my fist making my knuckles turn white.

Naruto and Sakura join in on the fight and when one of the fist start to make its way to punch Sakura I block it. But the fist never met my body. "Y-your pro-tecting them? Your just like everyone else!" Gaara yells but his sand refused to hurt me.

"I'm not like everyone else, I am like you." I say walking closer to him. "I know what's it like to feel unwanted and hated by everyone, I know what it's like to not have friends, and I know what it like to feel like a monster. Because I've been through so much. More pain then you have been through." I say stopping just a few steps away. "I ment what I said about being your friend. But I also have other friends and I just can't choose between those to are dear to me."

Gaara was about to say something back but Naruto pulled 'One thousand years of death.' on Gaara saiding him in the air. He filling transforms into Shukaku. ' Damn it! I was getting threw to him'  I thought. Naruto and Gaara start fighting.

I can't watch the fight it's getting to me. I set myself on a branch that hides me and bring my knees to my chest. I hug them closer and start to let my tears out. I let go of my legs and cover my ears to turn out the fight.