9: Written Exam

•°•Magenta pov•°•

Harley allowed me to take over half of her body. But her and I are like sisters so I just take over part of her face. It's hidden by her bangs that she hides her hidden eye. My demonic pink eyes shows and Harleys ear turns into a black shade. I can hear really well, because of my beast hearing, I'm hearing the Uchiha wanting to know about Shukaku's host Gaara of the sand, Rock Lee, and my host.

The difference between me and my host and my little sibling's host is that they were sealed inside them. They were forced into the bodies in their host while Harley allowed me to enter her body. I did stick by her until she was about the age of 3. That's when me and her became friends. To others I was an imaginary friend but to her I was the big sister that she needed. And with that she allowed me to enter her body. "Now for Harley. She's on your team and the same age. 24 D-ranked, 2 C-ranks and no others. Rumours say she from the yume clan. She's the best at everything that is thrown her way." The spy known as Kabuto or whatever said. 'boy I really want to kill that four eyed backstabber!' I thought. Harley heard me and calmed me down. I know she isn't one of my little sisters but we have that bond.

•°• Mine °•°

Now it's time for our first one. I know the point of the test so I use Magenta. She goes into spirit mode and gives me the answers. Gaara is eyeing me, he probably sences Magenta. I finish early and begin to Doodle. Just little flowers or puppies. 'Magenta can you please somehow tell shukaku to get Gaara to stop staring at me!' "kit, I can't talk to them unless your asleep and you had a coffee this morning so we have to wait until night." I mentally sighed. I can only wait.

After waiting about 5 minutes we started the tenth. And now we're doing the second part of the exam.