28. Carnations

Song: Marceline by WILLOW
[Caution: not fully edited]

Light red carnations represent admiration, while dark red denotes deep love and affection. White carnations represent pure love and good luck, while striped carnations symbolize regret that a love cannot be shared.

"Urgh! I'm bored!" Ainsley groaned, sitting up from the couch. Blaine who was sitting sideways on a single couch, playing a game on his switch ignored her and she rolled her eyes. "Urgh! I'm so bored!" She repeated, this time raising her voice to see if that would rouse a reaction from him. The younger one did not take her on.

She groaned and flopped back to the couch. "God! Blaine! Let's do something!"

He didn't turn towards her, instead, he focused on his game. "Don't you have friends apart from me?" His tone monotonous.

Ainsley grabbed a cushion and pelted it at his head. Blaine swiftly ducked it and she screamed in frustration. "Uhh! You're no fun. Why did Bucky have to snatch away the fun twin!?" She whined.

Blaine stayed unfazed as he played his way through to the next level of Mario. "You could always call your friends. Your phone works just fine, right?" He paused the game and rose a brow at her. "Or would you prefer joining the lovely throuple?"

Her face twisted in distaste and she got up and stomped over to him. "Look, just because you think you're funny, that doesn't mean that you're actually funny, okay?"

"Uh, yeah it does." He went back to his game, giving Ainsley yet again, another cold shoulder.

"You're so damn childish!"

"Says you, aren't you the eldest sibling? You're quite flustered and acting immature to be calling me the childish one."

She ran her fingers back through her messy hair. "You're such a jerk?" She grunted and stormed out of the living room when didn't look her way again.

"So loud." He mumbled after she was gone. His phone proceeded to vibrate with a notification. He paused his game, checked his phone seeing a text from Wesson.

"Hey hey 👋🏾."

"Sup man?"

"Not much. I'm bored, wanna hang out just us guys? I don't think the girls are in the mood to leave the house."

"Sure, but let me beat this next level on my switch then I can come over."

"You got the car?" Wesson asked.

"Yeah, Claude got kidnapped by Bucky."

"Whoa 🤣🤣 WTF?"

"Yeah, didn't you hear? He's happily in a polyamorous relationship with Bucky and August." Blaine replied.

"Oh, I heard of it. Come on, I don't live under a rock." Wes said.

"Could have fooled me," Blaine said, as he resumed his game, swerving as he tried to beat this round.

"Oh hush, will Ainsley be okay, alone?"

He dialed Wesson's number and put in his Bluetooth earbuds, needing his hands free for this boss level.

"Hey," Blaine greeted, grunting softly as he went on to fight the boss, smirking as he did so. "Ainsley is mad at me because I'm not the fun twin. She wanted to hang out today but... it's a weekend, not everyone has free time, all the time, ya know?"

"Yeah I get that, in that case, should we just ask the girls if they wanna go out too?" Blaine rolled his eyes at Wesson's suggestion but nodded nonetheless.