45. Rosemary

Asora shut the door of her car, raising a brow at the vehicle parked in front of her house, familiar.  She shrugged it off and confined inside, yawning as she dropped her bag on the side table by the door. Inventory had taken longer than it needed, and she could barely keep her eyes open. "I wonder if Auggie is home?" She yawned, trudging into the hallway. She rubbed her arm, not bothering to check on Ames, knowing that he was staying with a friend. August had tryouts today, she was probably knocked out. Asora noticed that the lights were off and smiled, it was early, and the tryouts must have drained her. "I'll just say goodnight real quick." She turned the doorknob, pushing the door open then gasping as the sight rendered her speechless. There in her daughter's room were August, Bucky and Claude cuddled together... topless. She hummed to herself for a moment, then slipped the door closed quietly.

》》》》》

Bucky woke first, snuggled between his two lovers. He chuckled softly and then moved carefully out of bed. He slipped on a tee and then made his way to the bathroom. After washing up he exited and a lovely aroma filled his nostrils. On cue, his belly rumbled. Bucky followed his nose and turned the corner to the kitchen to find Mrs. Chandler cooking up a storm. He gulped, did she—

"Good morning, young man. How did you sleep?" Asora asked.

Bucky gulped, glued to his spot, he swallowed the lump in his throat, he had never been caught so red-handed before. "I slept well, thank you. How did you sleep?"

"Well, I was too exhausted to bother with anything else, but I couldn't sleep steadily because my daughter was sleeping with two young men and all of you were half-naked in bed." Asora turned around to see Bucky's panic, she wanted to laugh, but she wanted to make him swear a bit longer. "Any thoughts towards my restless night?" She had slept well, but he didn't need to know that right away.

Bucky cleared his throat before speaking. "I'm so sorry, we were all tired and August and Claude were already asleep when I got to the house. We all took a shower after I pressed the issue, then August insisted that we go to bed. It was my fault we didn't finish getting dressed, I apologize—." He was cut off when Mrs. Chandler rose a hand.

"Look, I trust Auggie to make smart choices, plus I was messing with you. Don't worry, Bucky. I'm not mad at you boys. Auggie is almost eighteen. I just hope that if you all are having sex, there are condoms involved. Teen pregnancy isn't a joke." Asora said.

Bucky nodded, "yes, we're being safe," he admitted because it didn't sit right with him to lie to her. "I hope that one day you can come to trust me too with Auggie."

Asora hummed, turning around to face him, "you'll have to prove that to my daughter and then I'll trust you. Just promise to take care of her. I can't lose her too."

Her voice broke on the last word, and Bucky knew what it meant all too well. "I will." He said firmly, she smiled, then pointed to the table.

"Have a seat, you like waffles, sausages, eggs?"

Bucky's belly growled to life once more and Mrs. Chandler laughed. "Yeah, love'em."

"Great, 'cause I made a lot." Asora grinned and then moved to fetch him a plate.

August stretched and turned to feel for Theo, she sat up in a rush and whipped about to search for him. She was one boyfriend short. August looked towards the corner of the room by the door and saw his things still there, she jolted when a hand touched her back and saw Claude yawning. She yawned with him and swore under her breath.