31. Lilac

Song: Willow - Flowers

Because lilacs have one of the earliest bloom times, they symbolize spring and renewal. Lilacs also symbolize confidence, which makes them a traditionally popular gift for graduates. There are many meanings that lilacs have that can best be classified by color. White lilacs symbolize purity and innocence

Claude couldn't believe that he had just done that, what the hell was he thinking? He asked himself—but it was so good! He might be a pervert for getting turned on and jerking off to August and Bucky doing... urgh, that, but he couldn't help it! He groaned into his pillow, then heard chuckling. His head shot up and Bucky was laughing him, his cheeks, neck, and ears still in a faint hue of pink.

"You okay, babe?" Bucky asked.

"Y—yeah," he said, stumbling over his words, then he shook his head. "No... no, I'm not." He groaned, hiding his face back into his pillow.

His ears were burning red much to Bucky's excitement. "Aww, come on. Don't be like that." Claude groaned at him in response, and he smiled. "Get up and take a shower, I'm coming to pick you up."

"W—wait no—" the phone cut off then and he swore as he jumped up from bed and rushed to the bathroom. He was not getting caught off guard again.

》》》》》

August chuckled, as she ran a hand through her short curls. "You tease him way too much."

"He blushes way too pretty for me to stop." He returned.

She sighed, "Well... I think I need a shower and you... need clean pants." She said, glancing down at the stain that he made. He laughed embarrassed that he had forgotten about that for a moment. "If you give me a minute, I could wash that for you."

"Please and thank you."

She rolled her eyes playfully, grabbing his wrist, and tugged him after her. "What am I gonna do with you two?"

"Love us, with all of our flaws." He tried, moving a step closer to her, bringing an arm around her waist to pull her back to his chest.

"You're quite the flirt, aren't you?" she asked, stopping in her tracks.

"Do you hate it?" he pressed his lips to the hickey on her collarbone and August had to gulp back a gasp from the shiver that ran through her.

"Would saying no be believable?"

He shook his head against her shoulder, "No." he kissed her neck now, "your nipples are hard again." She puffed her cheeks, making her look like a cute hamster.

"Your fault."

"I could also be the solution." He said, still hugging her around her waist, keeping his hands where they were on her belly.

"You're behaving..."

He chuckled, kissing her shoulder. "Do you not want me to?"

"Why didn't you let me help you?"

He hummed. "Because I wanted you and Claude to feel good."

She groaned and glanced back at him as much as their position could allow. "You feeling good is important too, Bucky." She scolded. He shrugged, making her roll her eyes. "Next time, don't repeat that mistake." She turned back around and sighed. "I know you wanna make us see that you're worth being with, and worth trusting, especially after our rocky past, but please stop doing that. It's me, you and Claude, okay?" She turned and met his eyes when he didn't answer her right away. "Okay Theodore?"