33. Milk Thistle

Song: Ho'ihi Interlude by WILLOW

Maybe it was because they were on a video call with Claude, but that orgasm was indeed something that she wouldn’t be forgetting soon. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt as Bucky drove them to the store to pick up a few snacks.

“Auggie?” Bucky tried. “Auggie?” he tried again. She didn’t budge. Claude noticed how withdrawn she seemed, lost in thought, maybe. He sat forward from the backseat and shook both her shoulders, jarring her back to the present.

“AH! What the—”

Claude flopped back down as she turned and met his eyes from the front. “Sorry, but you were daydreaming. Are you okay?”

“Huh? Yeah, I’m okay.”

Bucky didn’t like that response. “You sure?” she looked at him now.

“Yes Theo, and yes Claude, I’m doing fine. I just…” her cheeks reddened, “I was just thinking of what we did earlier.”

“Oh,” they said in unison.

She regarded both her companions’ blush and looked elsewhere. She couldn’t help but laugh. “You two were the ones instigating it and yet you seem more embarrassed than me.” She couldn’t believe these two fools. “Oh my God, what am I gonna do with you two?”

“Love us?” Claude suggested.

“Tolerate us or our foolishness?”

“Throw you both away, more like.” She mocked.

“Hey!” they snapped, making August put up her hands in defense.

“Kidding… I’m just kidding, chill.” She snickered. “So, we’re going to your house, Bucky?”

“Yeah, I have a pool and my parents left for the week.”

“Oh, so it’s that kind of day out,” Claude remarked, smirking at Bucky through the rearview mirror. Bucky caught his gaze and rolled his eyes.

“No, it’s not like that.”

“Oh, really?” August challenged. “So, us coming over to your place on a weekend—because Monday is a holiday, so that means no school, your parents aren’t home, we’re going to be the only ones there. If that’s not a compelling sign that we’re gonna have sex, then what is? Or are Claude and I reading too much into it?” her tone drawled on the edge of sarcasm.

“Holy. August, no, I—” he ran a hand back into his hair, huffing out, as he searched for words to refute her assumptions. “I didn’t even think that far okay, I just wanted to hang out with you two, especially after you terrified me over our ‘talk’, today.”

August giggled at that, regretting nothing, as she sighed. “If you wanted to have sex, you could always say that Theo.” Claude choked in the backseat as he was scrolling through his feeds. Bucky jerked the vehicle, halting at a red light.

“August!” the men roared, their eyes on her.

“Oh my God, you two are way too in sync. Stop it.” She giggled. “Sex is natural and intimate… quit acting like such a priest. We’re all starving for proper affection, so don’t come for me for being the one to speak up about it.”

The boys shared a glance and figured that she was right and looked back at her before the light changed and Bucky had to drive. He turned right on the next street to their destination. “So… did you think that that was my entire plan from the beginning?” he asked her.

“No, but… I’m horny and after that video call… I see that we all may need a sexual release that we are clearly starved of.”

Claude hummed. “You’re not wrong… it’s truly a struggle to even think about any of you without getting turned on.” He confessed, cheeks revealing his nervousness.