42. Balloon Flower

Claude hummed as he leaned against the wall of the study hall, the rows of tables vacant as he stared at his watch. He sighed, clicking his tongue.

"Bored?" August asked, popping up next to her boyfriend from the many towering bookshelves. Claude's face brightened and he turned just as she threw her arms around his neck, crushing their lips together and pulling him between the rows of shelves.

Claude squeaked out as he was pulled in, moaning in the next second as he caught her waist and kissed back against her tongue. He felt August shiver in his arms as he turned to press her to the encyclopedias, a hand moving under her tank, feeling her flat belly dip. She groaned into his mouth, gasping when he cupped her breast.

"Claude..." August's eyes fluttered closed, a hand running through his hair. She let out a gasp, gripping the back of Claude's shirt. Bucky had appeared from around the corner and leaned against the opposite shelf watching them. His eyes focused on them. She tried to stop Claude, but could only swear when he bit down on her throat. August arched off the books, eyes watering as she moaned, feeling Claude's hard chest pressed to hers. His strong yet gentle hands were on her body.

Bucky licked his lips as he observed Claude ravaging their girlfriend, his cheeks were redder than he thought they could get. Was it because they were in public? Where they stood was relatively hidden and empty. He smirked at the way Claude moved his hands on her body. Bucky had gotten the text to meet him in his study hall since he had a free period and no one was around. He didn't expect this enjoyable sight, but he did not mind consuming every bit of it,  especially the way Auggie's dark green eyes peeked at him through the tears. Her nails were at Claude's back, as he rutted between her legs, one hitched up on his hip as he ground into her. She panted and hissed, her chest jumping as he touched her. Fuck. Bucky swallowed hard. He could not get enough of them. They were his partners, ha... if someone would have told him that this would be his reality, he'd have laughed out off as impossible, but with how his girlfriend looked at him in this moment of weakness, he couldn't help but believe in the here and now. He grinned and August swore under her breath. Claude growled into the crook of her neck and Bucky muttered, "shit."

Claude tore away from Auggie, half covering her as she whipped around to see the task frame of his boyfriend. Claude analyzed him then Auggie who was panting, red marks low on her collarbone as she panted inaudibly. "How long?" They licked his lips.

"Long enough," Bucky stepped forward and caught the back of Claude's next and crushed their lips together, pushing his tongue into the younger one's mouth and urging a kiss out of him. He pulled back, panting, "you're always flustering our girlfriend. Should I punish you? Look at what you've done." He turned Claude's head to face Auggie. His sharp emerald eyes met Theo's and he smiled. "A beautiful mess," he leaned down, lips brushing Claude's left ear, "you've been such a bad boy."

Claude gulped, his pants tightening further, "Buck... we're still in school." A dark chuckle met his ears then he felt Bucky move away.

"Yeah, but that didn't stop you from making Auggie come between the books, now didn't it?" Bucky kissed his cheek and leaned back, moving to capture August's lips before she could protest. She muffled a small stop before she moaned and he broke the contact. "You shouldn't get so fluttered in school, what if someone else had found you." She smirked then, making him arch a brow.

"Then I'd put on a show," August replied. Bucky grinned in shock.

"Would you now?" Bucky hummed then turned to his boyfriend, "Claude, didn't you need help with your math?"

Claude blinked at him a few times, then remembered and exclaimed, "you were running late!"

"Shh!" Bucky and August growled.