35. Jasmine

This strongly scented, white flower is used as a Hindu symbol for love. The symbolism of jasmine includes love, beauty, warmth, positivity and sensuality. The flower is considered a gift from god and is often seen as good luck.

"After breakfast, the trio decided to finish packing away the groceries and then August and Claude bugged Bucky for the grand tour to which he obliged and walked them through his home.

Claude couldn't believe how beautiful the house was. "Dude, you're so lucky."

He shrugged. "Am I? I'm normally alone if I don't invite anyone over, so yeah, am I really lucky?"

Claude's brows frown and August sighed, stepping to slid be hand into Bucky's.

"We're here now," she told him, smiling up at him. He nodded, then resumed walking with them in tow.

August was thinking too much, as much as she tried to ignore her thoughts from what she compiled about Bucky's mental state, she couldn't help but worry about him and his loss.

"Did you ever release your pent-up rage?" August asked suddenly, as she smoothed her fingers through Bucky's soft hair. The throuple were lying on the older one's bed, where he was on his back playing a game on his phone, while Claude sat with his back to the headboard. August was lying on her belly across the length of the king-sized bed with a hand in Bucky's hair.

"Huh?" Bucky asked.

"That day you came up to me, and we finally spoke to each other like reasonable humans?" She said. He paused his game and turned his head to face her, remembering that dreary morning where they both cried their hearts out. She kept on playing in his hair, a hand under her chin.

"August?"

She met his gaze. "Theodore?" She returned.

He glanced away, clicking his tongue. "Why're you asking?"

She shrugged. "I don't know, I guess cause you're now my boyfriend, and I wanna know if you've released the pain and anger that you seemed to harbor in your heart."

"I-"

"Don't lie to me while I'm in your hair." She warned.

He scoffed, and Claude peeked from over his Nintendo switch. "I wouldn't test that threat if you like your hair." He lifted it back up, resuming to ignore them. Bucky gulped.

"No. I didn't know what I do with all those feelings. So I went on a long run after school."

"You didn't punch it out? Or were you holding out on punching your friends?"

"Hey! It wasn't like that!" He exclaimed. Sitting up to face her.

She moved back slightly and sighed. "Bucky, you got punched by Peter! One of your best friends, over me... didn't that build up some resentment? Anger? Possibly misplaced? What are you doing to help yourself mentally?" She threw her arms up, grilling him into a corner.

"I don't know!" He yelled. Claude and August flinched and he sighed. August turned and kicked off the bed.

"Theo, I think you need to do more for yourself. You've apologized to me and my friends and made up with yours... more or less, but you still need to deal with whatever is brewing inside of you. I don't want you to have any regrets about not dealing with this and then having to go through shit later on."

They locked eyes and he shook his head. "No, I don't want that either." He mumbled.

"What? I didn't hear you."

The defiance in her eyes made him swallow his pride, he inhaled sharply then exhaled out loud. "I don't want that." He said firmly.

"Good. Then let's do something to fix that." She rose a stern finger at him, "and don't forget that we're here for you, got it, babe?" He nodded, a tear rolling down his cheek, to which he brushed it away. Claude hopped off the bed and dragged August in as he hugged Bucky and her in one fell swoop.