Kitten

*Bell jingles*

"Honey, we have a customer", a man in his 40s shouted from the manager's desk.

"Coming right up", a girl in her twentys ran up to the front in a blue floral dress upto her knees.
Tying her hair into a ponytail, she was panting after running across the shop to greet their first customer of the day.

"Oh you're good for nothing...

Why doesnt she graduate and get a proper job.... ", her father muttered under his breath.

She looked down saddened by her father's harsh words before she was interrupted by the customer clearing his throat.

Suddenly averting her gaze to him, she noticed his attractive appearance, wearing a black leather jacket with denim jeans.

As he ran his fingers through his hair, she discovered that his hair was beautifully colored blonde underneath a neat black look.
Absolutely unpredictable.
"Umm sir.. What may you be interested in?", her lips curl into a smile looking up but drop at the sight of him smirking at her questioningly.

"I'd like a kitten", he returned the smile.

The girl guided the man into a darker room wherefrom various sounds seemed to be coming

As the door opened, cats started overflooding the feet of their visitors.
"This is our cat shelter", the girl smiles out of pure happiness as she sits down to pat one of them.

"Beautiful", the man said; not even glancing at the cats.

He picked up a white kitten and made it comfortable on his lap. He then reached out to rub his belly and the kitty playfully lay meowing cutely.
"How lovely, she is very choosy with the ones she lets to touch her.

you're likeable I guess", she suppressed a laugh with heart eyes for the precious moment.

They sat next to each other and talked about the names and breeds of cats for some time.
"I like siamese cats, some people think they're ugly, but I think they are very unique and beautiful.", the girl seemed to be enjoying his company.

"which breed do you want?", she questions.

"I... I just want a kitten", he genuinely look in her eyes

"By the way, I'm Y/n.. I love taking care of kittens", the girl beamed picking up a ginger-colored cat.

"ehm.. Well.. I'm Wooyoung and I don't really like animals, but I'm still here... for a kitten haha", he gave her a unreadable look as they laughed.

.
.

"So do you want the kitten or not Wooyoung sshi?", the girl looked confused as he started walking outside the shelter.

"Sire would you mind if I provide a job to your daughter?
It seems you aren't a fan of her being in this profession.

I'm the CEO of Woosang Game developing company, I wish to work with her.", Wooyoung stuck some strands of hair behind his ear with his finger before looking at her with a steady gaze.

I fell for him before I could even think, the girl thought.

"Whoa.. Thats great news", Her father clapped his hands in joy.

"Sure, Son... You can take her to your company.
I tell you she's a fiesty one.", she rolled her eyes at her father.

"Y/n sshi, would you like to come with me?", Wooyoung snuck his face closer to her face almost making their noses touch.
It looked as if Wooyoung was enchanted by her.

Her breath hitched as she flustered at his sight.
Without another thought, she gulped, "Yes"

"Perfect.", wooyoung smiled like an angel.

.
.
.
Dad's Pov

After a few months, I decided to visit Woosang company to meet my daughter.

Unfortunately, She never got enough leaves from work...i understand that because it's a big company... But her mom bugged me to go see her and talk to her manager about a vacation.

I took an appointment to meet
Mr Jung Wooyoung, the man who came to our little cat shelter to adopt a kitten, but ended up giving a golden opportunity to my daughter.

I was not only excited to meet him.. But also, to see my daughter working at a big company making big money.
.
.
"Oh Hello sir.
Nice to meet you after this long", Wooyoung shook hands with me right at sight.

I feel elated.
If I could, I'd make Y/n marry this man. This way I could be so rich.

His office was huge, with reflector glass panels on all sides, top quality furniture and phones ringing at most times.
I took the chance to glance at the sky high floor, the innumerable electronic gadgets around him and a mirrored door leading to another room.

"Where's my daughter, I'd like to meet her. I hope she didn't mess things up.", I said.

"Oh you don't need to worry about that. She's comfortably doing her job.",Wooyoung assured me.

"In fact, I'd say she's my favorite employee at the office", the old man's eyes lit up at his statement.

"Y/N LOOK WHO'S HERE!", he shouted towards the door of his inner cabin.

After a second or two, I saw a very unusual sight of a female, wearing a black leather strapped suit, walking on all fours.
Looking closely, there was a collar in her neck bearing Wooyoung's name which was surprisingly chained to Wooyoung's seat.

The female didn't look up and quietly walked towards wooyoung and sat on the floor right next to his leg.

The moment her face revealed, I got up from my seat in a pure state of shock to witness my daughter, acting like an absolute stranger, dark circles under her eyes, barely even recognizing her own father.

"WOOYOUNG, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?", I raised my voice, demanding to know.

Wooyoung boldly smirked before his expression changing to a sadistic one.

"Chill, old man

I said I wanted a kitten.
I got my Kitten."

"