No Way out

"WHAT DID YOU MAKE ME DO!",

he cried while falling on his forlorn knees trembling in fright.
His mind was severely agitated as he collected his jumbled up feelings thereby dissipating them at once.

On his way to the basin he grabbed anything he could use to wipe away the crimson on his hands before finally obliterating it under the aegis of crystal clear water unconfining itself from the grasp of cold metal.

Although he was petrified, it was over. Putting on a jet black hooded jacket, he stormed out of his lodge without looking back.
If someone caught a glimpse of him it would be over for him.

Trudging along the asphalt, it wasn't soon when he realised he was being followed.
On discerning himself being stalked, he increased the pace of his footsteps. He wasn't one to fly from a fight but comprehending his situation;
Any sort of sort of encounter in the moment could be perilous to his freedom.
Nevertheless the stranger kept on lagging behind him lurking in the Shadiest of Shadows.
Suddenly the man came to a halt;
So did his invader.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME ?", he shouted in irritation.

"finally you noticed."

After a moment's silence, the street lights revealed a man slightly taller than him casually walking with his hands in pockets.

"Mr. Kim right?", The stranger questioned.

"How do you know me?", beads of sweat started forming on his forehead upon hearing his name.

"I just happen to know you sir;
I also happen to know a lot about you"
Mr. Kim's eye twitched at the stranger's sceptical remark.

"Your wife is about to divorce you right?", another deadly silence prevailed between the two.

"Are you a police agent?
OH.. Piss off I don't need insurance!", Mr Kim tried to brush off the conversation and head on ahead until the stranger said something which made him freeze in his tracks.

"I know you are Guilty.
You are just running.",
after a moment's pause he continued,

"You just can't leave them and keep to yourself only cowards do that.

Thinking your dead mum would be proud of your monstrous self?
Coming home every night and doing those heinous things to your wife

You call yourself A MAN??"

The listener was thunderstruck by now but successfully masked it up by a persona of anger over guilt and remorse.
Out of nowhere, he flew against the stranger's torso, grabbing him by the collar,

"What makes you so sure about me?", he said with clenched teeth while clutching the man's collar with closed fists.

"I mean no harm...I am just giving you a chance to repent.", the man said while simultaneously slipping something wrapped up in a white handkerchief into the pocket of
Mr Kim's jacket.
Lastly, patting his pocket he gave him a smug look until his eyelid suddenly drooped.

Innocuous a minute ago, now the stranger looked like he could kill the man without any second thoughts.
In an instant, he shrugged his shoulders to get rid of Mr. Kim's sloppy grasp and trailed a parth eerie enough to be followed or traced.

Now Mr. Kim who was seething with rage initiated his walk back home. How could a stranger appear out of nowhere and rebuke his personal life, he thought.

As soon as he reached home, his wife came running towards the porch and cried,
"WHY ARE YOU NEVER HOME?

YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE CALLED A HUSBAND!"

Mr. Kim already had enough for the night and proceeded inside.

"Today they came to redemand your debt money. Why don't you just go somewhere far away and die in a hole?", the heated monologue went under the notice of a mentally exhausted husband.

"WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB?"
Our electricity is gonna be cut any minute now and you're here like--"

"Why did I even marry you.
God just kill--",

Her last word was caught in her throat as her eyes wandered to the sight of a deep Scarlet oozing out of her waist.
She went mum at the sight of her husband bestowing yet another gruesome act unto her.

Mr. Kim exhaled a deep breath as a lifeless corpse fell to the cold concrete ground in front of his similarly lifeless eyes.
Blood covered her entire body within a span of few minutes while the grotesque seen left him speechlessly petrified.
With blood smeared on his hands, he fell on his forlorn knees crying,

"WHAT DID YOU MAKE ME DO!"

.
.

______________________________________