Horror Movie - Hongjoong

"Joongie are you free tonight?", a sulky whine escapes your downtrodden lips.

"Yes baby just a little more work", Hongjoong lets out a little moan as he takes a microscopic break from his computer to stretch his body.

"Work work work.. Are you Rihanna?
You keep working all the time", you earn a chuckle through his interrupted stretch session.

"I'll give my princess all my time tonight.. Lets go out for dinner okay?", Hongjoong says in the most gentle manner possible.

"No thanks I'm okay.. Its nine p.m. already and you sound like you'll take another hour to come home.", the sourness in your voice proceeds towards a more eager tone.

"but..."

"yeah", he hums.

"Can we watch a movie tonight?", your excited voice echoes in his lonesome studio.

"Sure.
I miss cuddling with you.. I think I need some of that", Hongjoong seems to readily agree before suddenly adding,

"yahh but it better be romantic.
I don't wanna cuddle  with you under the light of a zombie chewing someone's head off.", he asserts.

"ahhh okay okay", you brush the air molecules in front of you.

.
.
It is ten fifteen p.m. when the doorbell of your mutual apartment rings.
You put down the spatula smeared in cheese from the macaroni and cheese you made for your beloved who,
you were sure, must have not eaten anything since the last time Mingi handed him a sub this evening.

"Ooo what is it that smells more delicious than you?"
As soon as hongjoong enters the door, he holds you by the waist, slightly picking you up for a hug using only one hand while his other hand held onto his dear laptop bag.

With two bowls of Mac and cheese, you both sit on the couch, in haphazard positions while you put the movie on.

"What's the movie?", Hongjoong manages to ask with his mouth full of the delicosity.

"what are you, a squirrel?", you grab a tissue and wipe his mouth
not-so-gently.

The movie is set in the 1980s and sure is a classic. It's about a newlywed couple moving to their ancestral property which is like a gigantic mansion. Currently the hero is playfully running after the heroine because he wants to kiss her.

This reminds Hongjoong of the time you both were on a quest for an apartment to move in.

"Baby look they're running around just like we used to doaAa~"

The sudden waver in his voice is a result of the heroine suddenly catching a glimpse of a ghost staring at her from behind.

"LOOK AT YOUR FACE HAHAHAHA", you let out the biggest laugh of the year after seeing him unexpectedly scared.

"WASN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE A ROMCOM?", Hongjoong's high notes were showing.

"but you know i love horror", you pout in dismay.

"yeah I do butaAAAAA ITS THERE IT'S THERE BEHIND THE DOOR DON'T OPEN IT YOU BOWL HEAD"

Joong looks petrified at the heroine wandering around the house alone at night.
you aren't actually sure if it is not a romcom after all?

After a few more arguments you notice how Joong did a certain very cute act.
How everyrime the music in the bg got tense, his eyes automatically look away from the screen.
The funny thing is how it is painfully obvious that he is very scared.

After his bowl is finished, he has nothing to engage in except for looking straight at the screen.

In the process, he is tremored by the muffled sound of his spork falling down on the rug.

"babe do you think we can-"

Another shrill scream from the heroine who now falls down the stairs makes both of you jump in astonishment.
Next thing you know is how you and Joong have wrapped your arms tightly around each other and are now leaning in very close.

"OK this was scary", you blurt out cautiously.

"thanks for ignoring my feelings all these years", he taunts at you with a straight face.

"but don't you think this does the trick?", you signal down at the two of you, absolutely entwined in each other, bodies closely touching while you face him as closely as required for 'the perfect moment'.

It is not much later following the intense eye contact that he closes his eyes and leans in ahead to close the distance between you and him.
He, in the most delicate manner, places his soft lips on your tender ones and kisses you slowly and steadily, like a dream.

Until another breathtaking scream parts the two of you leaving only a lingering tremble behind.

"Yah.... Horror movies are good for cuddling but can we start with our movie now?"

Hongjoong says as he randomly switches off the television and feebly pushes you down on the couch.

__________________--___________________

A/N:

rest is upto your imagination ;)
Please vote.