Chapter 33 ~ Well I guess This Place Isn't A Secret Anymore

**Frank's POV**
I wake up to a surprising amount of sun shining on my face. Gerard is still asleep and spooning me. I look around to find that the blanket has ridden down over the course of the night and now both our whole top halves were completely uncovered, the sun burning into my skin.

I pull the blanket back up and over us and Gerard begins to stir. He settles down and rests his hand on my face. I sigh and pick up his wrist, placing it back on my waist. He scoots closer to me, nestling his face into the crook of my neck. A little whine escapes his throat as he squeezes me. I pat him on the back and he opens his eyes slowly.

"Good morning." I greet him.

He brings his hand up to caress my cheek and awkwardly wiggles closer to me. "Vous êtes très beau ce matin," he speaks simply.

"What language is that...?" I ask, confused.

"French." He tells me.

"Well could you tell me what it means?"

"You are very beautiful this morning." He says, slowly tracing my jawline.

"Grazie. Sei troppo. Italian. Translates to English as 'Thank you. You are too.'" I reply.

"So I'm not the only one who can speak more than one language?"

"Mhmm."

"Nice." Gerard nods and sits up, stretching.

I get up on my knees and wrap my arms around him, placing a quick kiss to his cheek.

He looks over to me. "We're still naked." He says.

"Yes." I reply.

He kisses me sweetly on the lips and pulls away slowly to say, "I love you, Frankie." He presses his lips back to mine right after saying it.

"I love you, too, Gee." I say after he pulls away.

We sat there kissing for a few moments until Gee's phone rings. He pulls away and crawls to his phone, flipping it open to answer the call. "Hello?" There was a pause. "Oh, hey, little bro. What's up? Shouldn't you be in class?" Another pause. "No, I'm here with Frank."

There was a scream from across the field. Mine and Gerard's heads jerked in the direction it came from to see Mikey peeking his head out from behind the trees with a cell phone to his ear.

Gerard hops under the covers with me and pulls the blanket over our heads. "What the fuck are you doing here?" He whispers into the phone loudly. There was a pause. "You mean you've been coming here for five whole months and you never knew it was mine!?" He yells at his brother, sighing angrily. "Whatever, just cover your eyes until I tell you you can open them again." He slowly uncovers himself and checks to make sure that Mikey had closed his eyes. I uncover my head too, watching as he makes his way to the pile of his clothes. He puts his underwear and jeans on with the phone between his cheek and shoulder. "Okay, Mikes. It's safe now. You can come over here if you want." He says as he closes the phone.

I watch as the scrawny boy slowly walks over to us, looking between me and Gerard awkwardly. "Did you two...? Do... You know, the thing? Did you guys have sex?" He asks with a slightly disgusted face.

"No, Mikes." Gerard answers quickly.

"Why? And why are you making that face?" I blurt out, looking up at the younger Way brother.

"Because. It's weird to imagine my brother having sex with someone."

Gerard bursts out laughing. "Well then stop thinking about it. Besides, you know it'll happen someday." I tell Mikey.

He groans and sits on the blanket as Gerard hands me my clothes. "Don't remind me."

I pull the outfit under the covers and search to find my underpants. I slip them over my legs and put my jeans on after. I scoot out from the blanket and drop my shirt --that I didn't bother to put on-- by Gerard's, kissing him on the cheek.

"You guys are so gross." Mikey says as he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up, Mikey. You already have Ray. You should know that it's completely normal." Gerard says, granting me a quick, sweet kiss on the lips.

"We haven't been together nearly as long as you guys have, though. We don't sleep naked in the forest together."

"It's barely a forest, Mikey. And how long have you two been together anyway?"

"Like three weeks." He answers shyly.

And then I realized. Gerard and I had only been together for about a month. That was only a week more than Ray and Mikey. Were we really going through our relationship so fast?

AN: Alright so I'm going to cut this short because it's already late and (even though I'm pretty sure I've been losing readers) some of you seem to be enjoying this. I know it actually does really suck in some parts but that can't be fixed. And I can't say that anyone should be all that surprised, as this is my first official fanfiction. Anyway, I'll see you next time, Night Walkers.