Chapter 4 ~ Well I guess we're moving then.

**Gerard's POV**

I was sitting in my room, drawing.

This was after, yet another, day at the place I like to call Hell on Earth. School.

Each day, I was tortured, shoved into lockers, punched in the face, thrown into fights I had nothing to do with, sent to detention for things I didn't do, ect.

I never had friends...

Except for Mikey, I suppose.

But he's my brother.

He's supposed to hang out with me.

Other than that, I'm too much of a nerd for anyone to enjoy my company.

I heard a knock on my door. I didn't answer, though.

"Gee, your door's locked. I can't come in unless you open it." I heard Mikey say from the other side.

"Just wait a moment, Mikes." I answered my younger brother, and hid my sketchbook at the bottom of a pile of dirty clothes I had gathered on my bedroom floor.

I walked over to the door. I opened it, only to see Mikey with a depressed look on his face.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Gee, Dad got a new job in Montclair and now we have to move." He answered.

"Where to?" I questioned.

"Newark. It's not too far from here, and it's only to make Dad's drive to work less of a hassle." Mikey clarified. "So, yeah. You might want to pack. Mom already bought the house, and sold this one. And we have to be out by the end of this week." he said.

"Okay. I'll get my stuff together." I replied and shut the door. I walked over to my bed and grabbed a suitcase out from under it, then walked up to my closet.

Maybe moving wouldn't be such a bad thing. A new school means a new life, right?

Maybe.

Maybe not.

I don't know.

Hopefully...

AN: Ooh. Gee's moving too. And to the same city that Frankie is, as well... Maybe they'll run into eachother somehow? This is Frerard and Rikey, after all... Thank you for reading, and I'll see you next time. Stay classy, Night Walkers. ;D