Chapter 26 ~ Getting clean

((TWO DAYS LATER))
**Frank's POV**

Being in the hospital has made it so that I haven't been able to cut for a while, so I've made it about a week. Once I get out of here, I'll try my best to fight the urges. I'm doing this for Gerard. I don't want to make him sad. I'll be doing it for myself, too. I know that it was a bad habit to pick up in the first place, but I guess I just wasn't thinking straight.

Gerard has continued to visit me each day. He's even snuck into my room before and after visiting hours and has stayed with me much longer than he should.

I wake up to see him staring at me. He had a very loving and sweet expression, but it was still creepy. "Morning, beautiful." He greets me in a husky voice. I found it oddly attractive.

"Hey, Gee." I reply, giggling lightly. "What time is it?" I ask, stretching my arms out.

"2:00AM. Why?" He replies, sweetly.

"TWO IN THE MORNING!? GEE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I whisper shout at him.

"Shh, Frankie, calm down. I couldn't sleep so I snuck in here to sleep with you." He says calmly.

I sigh in defeat, reaching for his hand under the covers. He notices what I'm trying to do and he slowly takes my hand in his, smiling at me warmly.

"So, how've you been doing?" He asks, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.

"I don't know. But I feel happy right now. I think that's just you though." I answer. He giggles lightly, squeezing my hand. He takes his away and moves his arm to lay over my side.

"I love you so much, Frankie." Gerard says as he smiles at me warmly.

"I love you, too, Gee." I answer.

"I bet I love you more." He replies, smirking.

"I don't know about that. I love you a lot." I say.

He hums lightly. "Turn the other way." He tells me.

"Okay." I answer and turn around to face the same way Gerard is. He pulls me closer to him, holding my hand and resting his chin above my head. We fell asleep like that; spooning with me in his arms.

AN: Super sorry for another long wait. I had to write three essays in one week for school and then I had a bunch of Math homework after that so I had trouble with updating. I guess that at this rate I should make the update schedule once a week? I don't know. Maybe.