Chapter 40 ~ I have no idea what to name this chapter sorry

Sorry I'm like three weeks late with this update. I keep forgetting to write because I've been trying to catch up on other things.

**Gerard's POV**
"Do you even know what you're doing?" I asked as Frank fumbled around with the fabric body of the tent.

"Of course," he said, bending one of the skinny metal poles.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" I walked up behind him and put my hand on his shoulder, watching as he figured out the first step of connecting the poles.

"Of course I don't need your help. I did this with my dad once when I was like five," he told me, trying to cover up the fact that he really has no idea if he's even doing this right.

After maybe twenty minutes to a half hour, Frank had nearly half the tent done, but he decided to give up too soon, letting out a long groan and throwing the, so far, two-dimensional tent on the ground before plopping down face-first on the bed.

"Giving up so soon, are we?" I interrogated, cocking an eyebrow as I pulled my knees up to my chest under the blankets.

"Shut up," he replied, trying his best not to smile. It didn't work, of course. His stubborn lips pulled back to reveal his teeth, his eyes bright as he shook his head.

I simply chuckled, muttering out an 'I love you' before patting the spot in bed next to me, silently calling for him to lay next to me.

"I love you, too," he said as he walked over to his side of the bed and peeled the covers back before crawling in and cuddling up to me.

I put my arm around his shoulders, squeezing him towards me lightly and kissing him on his forehead. He snuggled in closer and I heard a quiet hum emit from his soft lips when he was settled in.

"Hey, Frankie?" I spoke to him after a few minutes.

"Yeah, Gee?" he replied, looking up at me with those beautiful honey-green eyes of his.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or go to sleep?" Both suggestions seemed alright to me as long as Frank would stay here with me.

"I dunno. Either one seems alright. I just want to relax here with you," he told me, resting his head back on my shoulder.

"We can watch Milo And Otis." I stated, beginning to play with his hair subtly.

He let out a small gasp. "No! That movie makes me cry!" he exclaimed, pushing me playfully.

I just chuckled and shook my head lightly, smiling at him. "Well what do you want to watch, then?" I questioned.

He thought for a moment before looking up at me, a small glint in his eye. "Do you have any horror movies?"

I sighed. Of course he would ask that. "Yeah," I answered. "I can ask Mikey to bring them all down and you can choose one?" I suggested.

"Okay," he smiled, wiggling around again to get more comfortable. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

AN: God, this is short. But I decided to give myself two days for the deadline because some of you seem to be enjoying this. Sorry, I'll try to make the next chapter a little better.