why did you pressure me into an epilogue i hate this

A/N: sorry this took literally forever (another year) lol (+ i dont know what churches really look like on the inside so bear with me okay)
•••

The morning of.

He never thought it would come so soon.

Sure, to most people three years would seem like an eternity to wait, but waiting for your wedding day was something incredible.

You knew it would happen eventually.

From day one, you dreamed of it, but you had no idea who it could possibly be with.

He was getting married.

He was getting married to the man he'd been with since high school; The man he'd been through so much with and trusted more than anything.

He was marrying Gerard Way.

Everything had been planned to a T, with crisp black suits and way too much money spent. They had even managed to rent out a catholic church that Frank's family used to own.

It was tall and white with red velvet seating and giant stained-glass windows which, oddly enough, had these very cute-looking pictures depicting the seven deadly sins. At least, Frank thought they were cute. Gerard just liked the place because it was pretty.

"You're so emo," Frank interjected when Gerard was trying to decide what color he wanted to dye his hair for the wedding. "Why don't you just go with your natural brown color you have right now."

"But I wanna stand out," the older of the two complained, still holding a jar of Manic Panic in each hand.

"Geebear, you're having a gay wedding in a catholic church. You're gonna stand out anyway." Frank took the hair dye from his fiancé and put the pots back on the shelf Gerard had taken them from shortly after voicing this odd circumstance. "You're 24, you need to start realizing that sometimes standing out isn't all about what you look like, hun."

Gerard sighed in an attempt to display his disgruntled state, but Frank payed no mind to his husband-to-be's naivety. He was like this since their teenage years and it didnt seem like it would change any time soon. Nevertheless, Frank eventually gave in and Gerard had won yet another light-hearted battle.

After the fact, it was only a few hours before all their friends and family members would arrive and the ceremony would begin. Of course, Frank was nervous and Gerard was doing his best to calm him down before he went into his separate dressing room to change.

•••

Everyone was waiting in the seats they found with their name cards on them. Gerard was unbelievably nervous, playing with the hem of the very special outfit his mother and her friend had helped him to design. At this moment, Frank was stood at the end of the aisle awaiting his groom.

Soon enough, Gerard was called out from the room in which he resided and was lead by his father down the aisle. He looked onward to see Frank, who looked astounded by the unexpected ballgown-looking dress worn by his husband-to-be. Nonetheless, Gerard looked beautiful as he strided down with a single flower behind his ear, love in his eyes as he saw the man at the end of the carpeted path trying to blink the tears from his eyes.

In what felt like years, but must have not even been more than a minute, the two of them were stood in front of everyone. From family members to close friends they had made over the years, every single person in the audience was watching.

But Frank couldn't stop staring at Gerard.

"You look gorgeous," he choked out, still awestruck from the unbelievable beauty before him.

"Thanks, Frankie. You look very handsome yourself." Gerard said with a lovely smile upon his face.

Soon enough, the ceremony was occuring and the priest was reciting the verse that everyone had heard before. "Gerard, do you take Frank Anthony Iero Jr. to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."
•••
A/N: I'm cutting it short and I'm not giving you smut because all i want at this point in my life is to be free from sappy fanfictions tbh