Chapter one ~ Pain.

**Frank's POV**

This was the worst bullying I've had yet.

I was stabbed in the stomach with a pocket knife while I was in the bathroom by some stupid jocks.

I hated the fact that things like this are actually kind of normal for me.

The name calling is normal.

Getting shoved into lockers is normal.

Getting pushed down the stairs is normal.

Even getting words like "emo" or "faggot" carved into my back by random jocks and bullies is normal for me.

I don't even know how many times I've been to the hospital for reasons other than my digestive problems. All I know is that I've been here a lot.

So, here I am.

Sitting in yet another hospital bed with gauze wrapped around my stomach.

I woke up about an hour ago. Or... Somewhere around that time, at least.

It hurts like Hell.

Everything does.

My head.

My stomach.

My neck.

My legs.

My throat.

I groaned in pain, making my throat hurt worse.

Why can't I just die already? It's not like anyone will miss me.

And either way, what's the point of living if you're just going to die anyway?

Your memory will fall into an abyss, along with your now paralyzed body.

I know that no one will cry at my funeral...

Mid-thought, the doctor comes into the room with a clipboard and pen. He is just staring at the paper on the clipboard, until he turns his head to look at me. "Oh, look who's finally up. How are you feeling, Mr. Iero?" He asked, actually pronouncing my name right.

You'd think that after only one or two hospital trips that they'd have your name down.

Nope.

It's been months and months of hospital stays and there has only been one doctor and two nurses who have said my name right.

It's not "I-Ree-Oh".

It's not "I-Yar-Oh". I have no idea where anyone would get that ridiculous idea.

And it sure as fucking hell isn't "I-roh".

How is it so hard to pronounce?

It's "I-Year-Oh".

Get it right, people.

"I feel gross." I answered, my voice gravelly and quiet.

"Like how? Do you have a headache? Do your legs feel weak? Is your stomach still sore?" The doctor questioned.

"All of the above." I rasped out.

"Well, I'll get you some pain medication. Just wait here for a moment while I get a few pills."

"Okay. Thank you." I said, quietly, but I think loud enough that it was still audible.

Hmm... Pain medication... What if I found a way to...

No.

I can't.

They'll find out.

I can't steal pills from a hospital.

It's illegal and I would most likely get caught.

The doctor came back with two pills and a cup of water in his hands, and walked over to me.

He didn't say anything, he just placed the pills and cup in my hands.

I threw the pills into my mouth and took a sip of the water.

"Those should start working in about an hour, so hang in there. Tell me if you need anything else." The doctor said before he left.

But, before he walked out the door, I just had to ask.

I blurted out a question that, truth be told, I didn't know if wanted to know the anser to.

"Wait!" I shouted, catching the doctor's attention.

He turned his head, "Hmm?"

"Uhm... How long was I asleep?"

The doctor looked at his clipboard and sighed, heavily. Then took a deep breath. He said, "Mr. Iero, you were out cold for two months." He said, worriedly.

And out the door he went.

TWO MONTHS??

AN: Hey, guys. Second chapter's up, now. Hehheuheuheuheu CLIFFHANGERRR!! It took a lot of energy to keep in my giggles from typing "The doctor". DAMN YOU, OBSESSION!! Did anyone else have that question? If it was really The Doctor? No. sadly, it wasn't the real Doctor. Tell me what you think, and as I said before, give me suggestions. Sorry it's still kind of shit, but it'll be better soon. I promise.