Chapter 1: New day

6:58

The sun was warm, brightning the dark sky and warming the earth. It was going to be a good day indeed.

6:59

The birds are flying out of their nests and taking a good flight,flowers blooming very lovely as if telling others it's going to be a grea-

7:00
BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

wow....
Another lovely day indeed....

Sayori woke up to hear the sound of beeping,she knew what the noise was but since she was still half asleep she didn't know where the noise was coming from.

It felt like years trying to stop her alarm clock. (which was actually seconds) when she finally found it she turned it off. She then felt like falling asleep but then again she felt something was missing

"....why did I turn on my alarm on anyway it's not like I'm going anywher-"

She remembered....

"Oh shit it's Monday!!!!"

Sayori immediately got up and yanked the blanket off of her. She then got up and ran to the bathroom and quickly took a shower.
It was cold after she got out but she was going to be late,so she grabed a towel,dried herself off and ran to the bedroom ,changed into her uniform,did her hair and ran downstairs to make some breakfast.

Her mother was already gone.(obvious she leaves an hour before I do) sayori thought to herself. Sayori grabed some bread and toasted it and later buttered it.
After she was done eating her toast she grabbed her shoes ,opened the door and and closed it (good it's locked) sayori thought as she ran out her lawn and to the street were Mc was waiting for her. As she ran she notice her childhood friend near the street and started to scream. "Hey Mc!!"

Mc turned around to see Sayori,who was running on top speed."Hey Sayori!"

As Sayori caught up with Mc she was already exhausted from running so fast she needed to take a breath or 2 until she got the ability to talk again."huff ..huff god I don't like running on a full stomach....now I got a stomach ache" Sayori moaned in pain as she held her stomach. Mc signed."Well that's what you get for running".Sayori looked up at mc with a angry look on her face."Well I was in a hurry to get to school".

Mc looked at his friend (honestly Sayori could be annoying but sometimes cute at the same time) he them sighed."Well we're not late but if you keep talking like this you will be now let's go". Mc then takes Sayori's hand and they both walk to the school.

When they got there the school was crowded with students,some talking with there friends or we're just getting there stuff ready in the locker.

As Sayori was getting into her locker she noticed something in the corner of her eye.

"Well well well if it isn't happy sun smiling on a depressing day". A mocking voice was heard.
A voice Sayori could forever remember.
Sayori turned to see 3 girls coming towards her.

The 3 girls were:Kira-the leader,Akane-the beater,and Juliette-the gossiper. All 3 tormented Sayori ever since freshman years."well someone's day is turning cloudy ...I bet it's about to rain soon".Kira voice was still ringing in Sayori's ear.As the 2 other girls was giggiling as if Kira said a funny joke ,Mc was coming towards them looking pissed."leave Sayori alone or I'll have to be the one breaking your 'ugly faces".

The other girls stoped laughing and just looked annoyed."we were leaving anyway..show some respect". Akane glared furiously. As the posse were taking there leave Mc notice Sayori looking down shamelessly."ignore them they're nothing but jerks". Mc said trying to cheer up Sayori. Sayori looked at mc and smiled."I know that.. c'mon let's get to class". After getting there stuff they separate to get to there class.( Thankfully the teacher wasn't here yet) Sayori thought to herself as she put her stuff inside her desk.(maybe a bit of sleep won't min-)
Her thought was interrupted by the teacher who just came in to take roll.(welp another great day indeed) Sayori thought to herself as she sat up to take roll.