Chapter 7: Reunion (part 3)

Monika looked at Sayori in a emotionless face,saying nothing.
".... Sigh I had a feeling you find out."monika said still not moving.

"You know...I'm very surprised why the hell your here....I thought you were gone for good". Sayori said who was slowly losing patience.

"...I was."
Sayori slowly looked up at Monika (a former friend and idol) was staring right back at her, without the former friendly look she always made there was nothing but a dead stare,the emotionless non reflecting eyes weren't helping,but at least she was showing her true self.
Looking at her made Sayori glare in disgust

"That's not what I see...just yesterday we were enjoying our time,living our normal lives...." Sayori paused for a moment, reflecting everything that happens before today. They felt like good memories to feel and enjoy.... But then it felt more of a dream that she woken up from.

"But now that your here....." Sayori felt something big rising from her...anger.
It kept rising, rising untill it hit the limit.

"ITS AS IF HELL CAME TO MOCK US BY SENDING YOU BACK HERE...I THOUGHT I COULD AT LEAST ENJOY MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU HARMING MY MIND OR YOU HARMING THEIRS BUT NO I CANT GET AWAY FROM YOU NOT ONE BIT CAN I!!!!".
All the anger inside her head all came out at once that almost anyone could hear them.
Monika stood still and silent, not saying a word at all.

"Why ...why won't you leave us alone" Sayori said as a few tears got into her eyes. The memories back then we're painful to watch,and it was hard seeing it again.

"Sayori....so far nothing bad has happened..natsuki and yuri are still in a relationship,mc still has his persona,there alright." Monika finally replied.

"Tch that's what you always say..'there alrigh-!?" Sayori stopped talking reviewing what monika said. Immediately Sayori ran at Monika at full force pinning monika at the window. "How... How do you know that natsuki and yuri are in a relationship.. YOU DIBSHIT HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!??"

Monika looked suprised and startled at Sayori sudden pinning but slowly calmed down. "I'm the president now sayori... I know everything".

SLAP

monika felt a stinging pain on her cheek as Sayori had slapped her. HARD.

Sayori now fully pissed had enough. "Monika... I want you out of here ...NOW!! I want you deleted permanently.." Sayori said about to get a seizure from yelling,but she wanted her gone and away from her and the others, And live normally again.

"I can't".

Sayori froze at what monika said. (She had the nerve...how dare she) " WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT !!!

Monika stared at her looking full of guilt. "I can't .. the file won't let me be deleted."

Sayori was not buying any of it in case it was a trick. "Let me do it !" Sayori said as she glared furiously at Monika. Monika was hesitant at first but decided to do it.
A press of a invisible button and the iPad was seen once more. Monika offers the iPad to Sayori,as she took it she immediately went to the files to delete monika's.

When she found it she pressed it and put it in the trash....but instead of deleting it stayed..(what the) she continued to press it but no matter what she did it was no use.

(End of part 3)