Chapter 25: Festival (2/5)

As Sayori entered the school she noticed a lot of students were all dressed up for the festival.

(The anime club seems to have loads already) as she watched a big line form in the anime club

When she got to the clubroom she saw natsuki and yuri putting up the banners on the walls,on the other side the cupcakes were showing off the tasty icing.

"Hey sayori what do you think?" Natsuki asked in glee. Sayori smiled as she patted her head. "Not physical,with words." She said looking now annoyed.

"It looks great guys you did very well, I'm going to put the posters out for the others brb."

As she was about to leave mc and monika entered the room. "Hey guys you all look great!" Mc said in excitement.

"Yo mc,moni you guys look great!" Sayori said

"We'll I didn't want to look to casual so I made second thoughts on my outfit." Monika exclaimed in somewhat of a off tone.

"I say it's a lovely dress." Yuri said in amazement.

Natsuki had to admit the dress was very preety.

"Im going to go and put posters out for the people

"Im going to go and put posters out for the people. See ya". Sayori said closing the door.

"Hey moni quick question why did you take your bow off,not to be rude but it's new without your bow."

"We'll I thought it could be a time without it." Monika said smiling.

Later

After Sayori was done finishing putting up the posters (and helped with the order of president to member) there were ready.

"Hey can you check outside?" Sayori asked.

Yuri nodded as she looked out. ?!

"What's wrong yuri?"

"Oh nothing,just that there's a lot of people out there."

"Welp girls and mc remember what we do ready?"

All (except yuri) nodded there heads.

"Ok let's do this". She said as she opened the door.

(Sorry for not uploading on Monday I had to study😑)