Chapter 8:Reunion (part 4) final

"H-how... How....HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE !!"
Sayori lashed out as she continued to deleting monika's file but with no success.

She later gave up and turned the iPad off and looked at Monika. "... You have a minute to explain yourself." Monika stared at Sayori full of empty looks. Finally she spoked. " I can't remember...the only thing I know is, I was in the void, I blackened out then I found myself at home again. "

Sayori felt like yelling again over a pathetic exuse,but knowing that she'll draw attention to others and her friend's will get worried for not coming back for too long.
Sayori took a small moment of thought before coming back to reality.

"Monika,we need to get back to the others,and as we get there were going to act like nothing happened alright?" Monika nodded in agreement. "Good..now give me back my president role".

Natsuki heard the door open to see Sayori and monika entered the room. "What took you guys so long,yuri and mc are asleep".
"Sorry we got stopped by a teacher ". Sayori said. "Then where's the supplies ?" "Oh we didn't have enough time,so were going to do it tomorrow" monika replied.
"Ok anyway it's time for poems, so go wake up yuri and mc up." Sayori replied as she went to get her poem.

As everyone went to pass there poem to each other ,Sayori came to the last person to share(monika) she said nothing but offered her poem to her to get it over with. As monika offered hers Sayori frozen silent even when it was time to go.

As everyone went to go home,monika was stoped by Sayori. "Sayori what's wrong ?" Monika replied. Sayori stood still and silent for a second before saying "you may be a nice person to everyone,but remember I know who you really are." As Sayori left she Spoted a small lake,she stared at it for a while and grabed her bag to get something. As she grabbed a sheet of paper (which was monika's poem)

She looked at it before tossing it in the water and walked away as the poem slowing died.

Monika poem:

Family

Every kid has a father
Every kid has a mother
Every kid has a sibling
Every kid has a pet

Some kid's are loved
Some kid's are hated
Some don't care
But I do

These 4 mean everything to me, no matter what happens I love them with all my heart

No matter what