Chapter 11: Present (Part 1)

It was Friday the final day of the week (and almost 2 months away from summer vacation)
However even if it was the last day, Sayori had been watching monika (from Wednesday) incase she was doing something suspicious. But not a single thing she went,did,or acted nothing was off ( either 1. She knows I'm watching,2 she's "innocent",or 3 she's waiting for the right time)
Sayori thought as she put on her outdoor shoes and walked out.

(Hmm maybe thoughout the weekend I'll spy on her,but I have to finish the posters and meet yuri to help out the banner-)

Splash!

Sayori felt something wet hit the back of the head. She turned to see a destroyed water balloon.

"Hahahahahaha!!! Hey sunshine how are you today!!!

"Sorry bout that we were so tired that summer won't be here soon

"And you looked bummed out,so we wanted to cheer you up"!

Sayori turned to see the girls laughing,trying not to show any negativity, and just walked away.

However she was stoped by Kira who was behind her. "Hey where you going?we just wanted to have some fun,besides you've been working for a long time,take a break will you".

She was then grabed by the arms as Kira used her hand to hold Sayori head.

Splash

More balloons flew at Sayori,the laughter wasn't helping,and Sayori was trying not to cry.

"What are you 3 doing ?" A voice called out. The girls turned to see monika who was 2 inches away and looking quite mad.

"M- monika w-we where just having fun."

Monika put a hand on Kira's shoulder looking more threatening. "Leave."

Whiteout a word Kira dropped Sayori and ran,along with the others.sayori watched as they went away

"Are you ok?" Monika asked holding a towel
Sayori hesitated as she grabbed the towel.
"Thanks but I chould have handled it." She said as she dried herself.

After she was done she notice monika holding her bag and offering to her,saying nothing but grabbing it.

"Well I have to go now bye"- monika was stoped by Sayori who grabbed her hand hard. "Actually....I want to have a word with you..but first..."

End of part 1