Chapter 14: Weekend (Natsuki)

(It's finally the weekend took long enough) Natsuki said as she got up to do her mourning schedule.

Her father was passed out on the couch (thank God it whould gave been worse if he was awake ) she thought as she grabbed her bag and left her house.

As she walked over to Yuri's house she notice Sayori walking over.
"Hey nat how are you !?"
"Doing well thanks for asking." Natsuki said showing her cute smile.

Natsuki opened her eyes to notice Sayori making anime excited type of face. Suddenly she burst.

"OMG NATSUKI YOUR JUST SO CUTE😍😍😍!!" Sayori spoked as she leaped and hugged her.

Natsuki was flusters and embarrassed when someone calls her cute (depends on the mood😑)

"Ahh Sayori no we're not starting this !!!!😖" Natsuki squeaked in embarrassment as she tried to realease herself from her clingy arms

"Hey yuri I'm here". Natsuki said as she was let in by her girlfriend. "Hey natsu thx for accepting my request". Yuri smiled as she walked upstairs. "Anything for my sweet raccoon chan". Natsuki replied in a flirty tone. Yuri notice the tone and smiled."ok miss kitty cat let's go".

Natsuki followed up."hey yuri maybe after were done with banners... Wanna make cupcakes?" Yuri turned and grabed her girlfriend (bride style) and carried her upstairs. "Sure that is if you allow me to kiss you many times."

Natsuki giggled(never feeling any happiness if it wasn't for her lover  and her friends. "Deal".

(Bonus: congrats guys you entered the "Weekend" route. More will come after this.
Pick your favorite doki girl and enjoy there presence.)