Chapter 16: Weekend (Sayori)

Sayori's pov

It's finally Saturday

I was looking forward to having a good time... but things went"off" schedule.

I wake up to do my mourning routine.
However I get on my outside clothes, and asked mom to offer my breakfast in my room.

My mom opens the door and puts my breakfast on the table( omelette with sausage,milk) "here you go sayori enjoy".

"Thanks mom." I say as she leaves.
I eat my breakfast and grab a piece of paper and started to draw.

1h and 30 minutes go bye and I'm finally done. I rest my hands and go outside to wash the dishes.

As I leave the to go see the neighborhood
When I see natsuki walking towards Yuri's house. I can't help but walk up to her

"Hey nat how are you"!

She smiled.
"Doing good thanks for asking".
I look at Natsuki
I have no feelings towards her but I want her safe along with yuri
So cute ....so innocent

I started to hug natsuki with excitement but inside I.....felt like crying for what happened to her.

"OMG NATSUKI YOUR JUST SO CUTE 😍😍😍" I force myself to say as she squeaked trying to free herself.

I walked around the neighborhood close to the shore (I'm near the coastal area)
And Im thinking back were I was talking to natsuki. ( Maybe I shouldn't force myself to look happy anymore)

...?!

I hear a voice....singing...

I stop and listen to the singing (which I have to admit sounded very nice)

I didn't want to act like a stalker or creep but I went to follow the voice.

As I got closer to a corner I noticed the person singing and...Im very shocked

It's monika singing a song I never heard of.
Monika stops singing and looks at the ocean.

"I know your there Sayori".