Chapter 3: Blackout

"Well everyone club time is over." Sayori says as she looked at  the clock.

4:00

"Aww man I was almost finished with my manga". Natsuki complained as she closed her book. Yuri was already putting her book away,while mc was putting his stuff away.

Sayori was almost done packing up when natsuki ran out the door."Bye cya!"natsuki called out as she left the door. Sayori noticed that yuri was also running.

(Ah yes one love bird always follows the other) Sayori says in a smile as she continues to put her stuff away.

As she finishes she noticed that mc and her are the only ones left." You know you don't need to wait for me". Mc smiled as went to the door. "I know that I just want to wait for you". Sayori blushes awkwardly. "Ok..well I'm finished ..let's go ". Mc opens the door as Sayori walks into the hallway,through stairs, to the lockers. They notice that natsuki and yuri are gone.

" Well they weren't joking about doing that date". Mc joked. "Yea they weren't". Sayori replies as she puts on her outside shoes.
Sayori and mc mostly walk home together since there neighbors so it wasn't weird that they were walking the same direction.

As they got home Sayori and mc waved goodbye and entered there homes.

As Sayori got home she could smell delicious food sizzling on the stove, It was a sign that her mom was home. "Hi Sayori,how was school". "Very exhausting,but good". Sayori replies as she puts her shoes on the rack. "I'm going to be doing my homework now". "Ok dear I'll call you when dinner is ready". Her mom calls out as Sayori enters her room.

Her room was as always the same everytime she arrived from school:
Clean yet dirty due to her rush.
Sayori put her bag on a desk and grabed her homework and started working.

It was and hour and Sayori was finished with her work. (Maybe I should start with my poem) Sayori thought to herself as she grabbed her notebook and went to an average page to write, she was almost finished when- "Sayori dinner ready!" Her mom called out. ( Well better start eating) Sayori thinks as she walked out of her room to eat.

7:58

2 hours had passed after dinner and Sayori was relaxing, her head cleared and her stomach stuffed and her poem finished.( I should look at natsuki and yuri ) Sayori thinks to herself as she raised her hand to press some invisible button. The press soon revealed a flying ipad. As Sayori grabed the iPad she went to a site that whould'nt be on the avarage technology.

A loading screen appeared as she was taken to a sort of camera sight and there was natsuki and yuri, doing a small dinner date. (Ah mc was not joking about them dating) (they seem like there enjoying themselves after that confession Natsuki did) Sayori thought to herself as she continued to look at the couple

7:59

Sayori was having a lot of good memories about the 4 members that were with her.
(Natsuki
Yuri
Mc
And me :) )

Sayori was enjoying it as if It was yesterda-

!!!!!!!!!!!!-.......

The room was pitch black. Sayori tried to adjust to the sudden darkness as she tried to look out. (Even the neighborhood was pitch black!!) "Sayori are you ok!" Sayori's mom called out in fear and anxious.

"I'm fine mo-"!

!!!!!!!!!!
A huge sound was heard causing Sayori to cover her ears in pain.

It didn't stop at all...

.....

Sayori woke up to hear her mom shaking her awake.

"Sayori it's past your bedtime cmon sleep in your bed".(what ...what happened) Sayori thought as she looked out the window. (The lights are back on) Sayori then looks at her clock

9:18
(What and hour has passed) Sayori thought in shock as she tried to calm down herself as she tried to open the iPad. It didn't show up.(weird must have a glitch in this)
(Oh well it'll probably come back tommorow) Sayori says in her mind as she goes in her bed to sleep.

(Something doesn't feel right about that black out)