Stealing

Not even a second later I felt air being swept from under my feet as I was being lifted off the ground. I yelp at the sudden movement along with the feeling of Alberto strong arms carrying me. Heat raced to my cheeks turning them into a soft pink color "A-Alberto what are you doing?" I ask a small stutter escaping my lips. "Stealing you" he was tightening his grip as he spoke "Hey Giulia!" He yelled out getting Giulia attention "Luca is mine! ''
just like that everything started to move fast. The sound of Alberto's feet hitting the ground as he ran echoed in my ears. In the distance I heard Giulia yell something back at Alberto but we were already too far away to make out what she said. The only thing I could hear was Alberto laughing.. that laugh, the laugh I missed so much.  Butterflies filled my stomach as my onces pink cheeks started to turn red. His brown hair flowing in the wind, green eyes sparkling in the sun, and that perfect smile. I couldn't help but stare at him, feeling my chest tighten. 
He looked down at me, his smile seemingly getting bigger as our eyes locked. I buried my face into his chest hiding my now red face. Slowly I felt us come to a stop "are you ok Luca?" Alberto asked with concern in his voice. I nodded quickly, my face still buried in his chest. Even though I couldn't see him I still felt butterflies in my stomach. Alberto's grip loosen as I slowly put me back into the ground. I kept my head down low hiding my red face only to feel Alberto's soft hand grab my chin. He gently pushed my head up making me look at him. He smirks, moving his hand away from my chin and onto my cheek. I melted into his touch so gentle and soft, his giggle filled the air. "Too fast" as soon as I heard those words I snapped back into reality I quickly pushed him away. "N-no I just wasn't expecting you to steal me" I barked back at him he only laughed at my responses. "Come on we have a whole day of fun things to do"