deal

Alberto pov: 
I glared at her biting my lip "you think that you can make Luca like me?" I asked stopping in my tracks. My stomach filled with fish again just thinking about Luca liking me back. I ordered our Ice Cream and paid for it. I quickly handed her there Ice cream. 
 "Alberto I know can '' a smirk across her face as she grabs her Ice Cream as well putting her free hand on her hip. "What is the catch?" I find it hard to believe that she would do this with nothing in return. The smirk on her face grew even bigger "i'm glad you asked, the catch is that you HAVE TOO tell me everything" 
I bit my lip again in one hand. I can get Luca to like me back and we can be together finally. Then on the other hand I would have to tell her everything… I took a deep breath and sigh. "Fine it's a deal" I said, giving out my hand making us shake on it.
"Good training starts tomorrow at 6 sharp" she started to skip away as she said this. Tomorrow was going to be a long day. Only right after I heard a yelp behind me. I turned around and saw Luca his ice cream on the floor and all over his pants. I quickly ran over to him, his eyes filled with sadness. "Here to have mine Luca '' I said, handing my Ice Cream to him. He looked up at me "no no no it yours you can have it" he insisted shaking his head. "Luca I want you to have it" I said putting my hand on his cheek looking deep into his eyes. I watched as his cheeks turned red and a smile grew on his face. "Thank you Alberto" his soft hands brush against mine as he grabs his new Ice cream. 
I smiled as happiness filled his face again. We all started walking back to the house laughing and joking around but I could only focus on one thing. I took a deep breath and reached for his free hand, brushing it gently. Luca soon did the same brushing my hand as well before we interlock our hands. No matter how many times we hold hands my heart always races. 
 It wasn't long before we were back at the house. "Go ahead and take a shower to wash off that ice cream Luca " Massimo says pointing to the bath "you can borrow some of Alberto 's clothes" Luca thanked him and walked into the bathroom. 
Blushing, I quickly ran upstairs and grabbed some of my clothes. My heart was beating faster and faster as I ran back down stairs. Outside of the bath was his dirty clothes. I set down the fresh clothes right next to them. I blushed and looked around quickly before grabbing his shirt and running back upstairs and in my room.
 ( before you think anything it not going anywhere dirty so get your mind out of the gutter)
I crawled into my bed and held his shirt close to my chest. I smiled gently as his smell took over my nose. I nuzzled into the shirt blushing but the moment was ruined when Giulia walked in. "Why do you have a Luca shirt, you weirdo?" she said resting against the wall. "... I like how he smells," I said, embarrassedly covering his face. "He smells like the sea tho" she pointed out "well I like the smell of the sea just get out" I barked out throwing my pillow at her. She caught it and threw it back at me laughing "ok weirdo remember training is tomorrow" she said while walking out the door not closing it. I rolled my eyes and lay down on the bed holding the shirt close. I smelled the shirt one more time with sweet smells that drove me crazy. "Hey Alberto do you know where my shirt is" Luca voice calls out making me jump. I quickly threw the shirt under my pillow just as Luca's walk in. He looked so cute in my clothes making me want to kiss him more. "Sorry I haven't seen it," I said, rubbing my arm.