Jealous

Alberto pov: 
I sigh loudly before covering my face with my pillow. "Well that was fun while it lasted" I mumbled to myself rethinking the moments before. Luca nuzzled into my chest, his small hands grabbing onto my shirt. Thinking about making all those feelings come back again. I threw my pillow off my face and slowly got up.  Stretching my arms in the process "Luca Giulia wait for me!" I yelled out hoping off the bed. I heard nothing back from the two, just silence. I ran downstairs quickly, almost tripping down the stairs. "LUCA GIULIA!" I yelled out looking around only to see Massimo sitting down. "Did they leave without me?" I was already ready to run to the door. "Yes they did but I want to talk to yo-" before he finishes his sentence I already open the door and run out. 
I looked all around but I couldn't see them anywhere. I sigh and start running down the streets. They couldn't have gone too far. The sound of kids running around and kicking sports balls around laughing. It was everywhere laughing, screaming, running. But then I heard that one laugh that made me fall in love  "Giulia slow down" . I heard Luca laughing while he was running with Giulia. 
Anger filled my body, my hand turning into fist. I wanted to run up to them so badly to push her away from him from my Luca. "Hey why couldn't Alberto come along?" Luca asked Giulia, making her stop in her tracks. Giulia looked in my direction quickly and I ran behind a building. "Well I need to talk to you alone, it 's very important," Giulia said, holding Luca's hands. Anger was boiling inside of me to the point where I wanted to explode. "Luca, I found something last night and it took me a while to process it. It's not like I don't want it to happen, in fact I really want this but I want to ask you how you feel" I watch as her hand tightens around his. Grinding my teeth I took a step closer "I wanted to ask you something as well Giulia" my heart dropped. "What is it supposed to feel like when you like someone?" Luca asked, his cheeks turning a soft pink. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked up to them. " Why ask her? I know exactly what it feels like!" I yelled out making them jump. I grabbed Luca and pulled him away from Giulia. "You, what do you have to tell them that is so important that I can't know about it" I barked at her growling. I was so angry and I couldn't control my emotions. All I saw was red. 
" Do you like him or something!" I yelled out pushing her to the ground. "Alberto stop," Luca yelled at me, grabbing my arm. I continued to yell letting everything out but I heard a sniffle and the sound of something crying. It was coming from behind me. I wiped my head. There was Luca crying. 
My heart shattered into a million pieces as tears streamed down his face. "Luca, I'm so sorry," I said, turning all the way around.  I quickly hugged him, holding him close. I felt him punch and push away from me "let me go Alberto let me go!" He yelled, pushing harder but I didn't let go "I'm so sorry Luca. I didn't mean it i-i don't know what got over me." I said, my voice breaking. "Your jealousy, thats what got over you" Giulia said, getting back up from the ground dusting off dirt from her clothes.
And much as I hate to admit it she was right my jealousy got out of control. Luca continued to cry in my chest, his punches getting weaker and weaker. I never felt so bad about something in my life. "Luca please forgive me I know I acted stupid and I'm so sorry" at this point tears were start to fill my eyes "for the record i don't like Luca, Alberto" Giulia said her tone was angry and mocking. "I thought papa told you already he said he was going to talk to you this morning" just like that I remember that I cut him off. "I might have cut him before I could tell him anything" Giulia rolled her eyes sighing loudly. At this point Luca was just laying on my chest crying. "Let's just go back," Giulia suggested. I nodded and let go of Luca only for him to grab onto my shirt.