Icecream

Giulia pov:
Tears flowed out of my eyes as I watched papa and new brothers hold each other. I smiled and ran up to them and hugged them "we are a family!"I yelled out jumping a little bit. They laughed in response "yeah.. family " Alberto said, still drying tears off his cheeks. I looked over at Luca "come on your part of the family too" I said reaching my arm out to him he smiled in response and grabbed my hand. I quickly pulled him into the hug, making him yelp. Laugher came from all of us "best day ever" Alberto said, pulling away from us slightly smiling. "How about we get some ice cream to celebrate" papa said smiling. "YES!" We all cheered, making him laugh "then let get going " papa said get up from his seat. Both Luca and Alberto ran to the door jumping up and down. "Icecream Icecream " they yelled out. I giggle at them and walk up to them "ok ok calm down you two" I said opening the door. We ran out papa following close behind us. "Hey papa, how about you talk to your future son in law? '' I said giggling. "Oh, so you know about Alberto's crush," he said, looking down at me. I nodded quickly before running up to Alberto and grabbing his hand and dragging him ahead. "Come bro let talk about your crushhhh" I said in a teasing voice out of ear shot of Luca. 
He face burn up a bright red and looked away from me "aw don't act like that I think I know how to get your little crush to like you back" I said with a smirk