werid feelings

Alberto Pov:  
A part of me still can't believe Luca is back; it feels like I haven't seen him in forever. I can't help but smile every time I see him and this weird feeling. I'm pretty sure it's just a best friend thing. There's no other explanation for it. Every time I think of him my stomach gets all weird and feels like there's something inside. My brain go fuzzy and my heart races. This is normal to feel this way with your best friend… right?

Giulia pov 
I just like that Alberto was running off with Luca in his hands. " you get back here with that fish boy or I swear to God I will turn you into sushi!" I yelled back at Alberto. The sound of my papa chuckling came from behind me "Come on sweetie the boys haven't seen each other in months let them be" I rolled my eyes at his reply I started to pick up the rest of my and Luca stuff. "Papa you didn't give Alberto my room when I was at school right?" I asked a while walking to our house. "Of course I did, where else was he going to sleep?" he said with a smirk "WHAT THAT IS MY ROOM!" I yelled running ahead of him. Only for him to burst into laughter "i'm just kidding stelina (little star) I gave him the spare room" I sigh loudly throwing my head back "papaaaa"
I swing the door open, dropping everything on the floor before taking a deep breath in. "It's good to be back" I say looking around the smell of pasta lingered in the room. "When do you think the boys will be back?" I ask as I start putting things away
"Not sure hopefully around dinner I'm making their favorite" 

Time skip
Alberto pov: 
The air was blowing softly as I held Luca's hand , getting that same feeling all over again but stronger. I watched as Luca stared at the sky as the first stars started to appear. "They are so pretty," Luca said with a smile growing on his face. My heart skipped a beat again when I watched pure happiness fill his face "they sure are Luca " I said, pulling open the gate and leading Luca inside. "We are back" I yelled out the smell of pasta hitting my nose "dinner time fishy boys" I heard Giulia say setting up the table. I felt the warmth of Luca hand leave mine as he ran up to the table sitting down. I followed close behind wishing for our hands to meet again. This feeling just won't go away but at the same time I don't want it too. My head was spinning as I sat down next to Luca. Maybe I can ask Massimo (Giulia dad i forget his name all of the time) he may know what i'm feeling. Me and Massimo have built a relationship over the school year. I see him as a new father figure after my dad left. "Hey are you ok Alberto? " Giulia asked snapping me back into reality "yeah i'm fine just was thinking about something " I quickly say as I start to eat the delicious food that was in front of me. 
It wasn't long before everyone was done eating and cleaning up their dishes. "Come on Alberto let me show you all the new cool things we learned about space" Giulia said alright halfway up the stairs "I be up in a sec " she nodded and went upstairs Luca followed her. I look over at Massimo sweat running down my back.
"Hey can I ask you something?"