our love

Luca pov: 
I held him tight, joy filling every inch of my body. I look up at my new boyfriend with a smile across his face. "Now mind telling what are you wearing?" I ask pulling away slightly. He looked down at his clothes, embarrassed filling his eyes, "about that Giulia helped me and gave me advice with tips to ask you out" he said giggling a little at the end. I couldn't help but laugh "Alberto you didn't need to do all of this to ask me out I would have said yes no matter what" I said laughing harder after. Tears filled my eyes as I laughed harder, wiping them a little. Alberto looked annoyed and threw his hat to the ground "I really did all of that for nothing" he explained, sighing undoing his bowtie. I giggle again putting my hands in his hair fixing from it once being flat. It didn't take long for his hair to spring back up to his curly self. "Well not for nothing i still think it cute" I said blushing. Alberto looked at me lovingly, a warm smile crossed his face. I grabbed his now undone bowtie that was now just laying on the back of his neck. "Can I kiss you again? I feel bad for not asking the first time" I said sheepishly, my face burning to the touch. Alberto quickly nodded and coming in closer I pulled on the loose bow tie making our lips meet again. It felt like fireworks were going off all around us. "You like pulling on my bow tie don't you?" Alberto said, picking me up. I yelped at the sudden feeling of my feet being swept off the ground. He giggled at this, making me feel more embarrassed.  "We should be getting back" I pointed out as the night falled and the stars danced around us. It was such a peaceful night the moon shined bright with no clouds in sight. Alberto sighs but agrees putting me back down but not letting go of my hand. I smiled and squeezed his hand gently leading by him doing the same back. We walk about to the ocean letting it turn us back to our sea monster selfs. We swam back to our small town, shaking off the water on our skin when we reached land. I can safely say this was the best day of my life. 

(I'm really sorry I didn't post yesterday me and my gf broke up and I needed some time I will continue trying to write and get this all out for you guys. Please don't send any hate to her it was for a good reason both of our metal heath issues got in the way of things(