what now

Giulia pov
I walk around the room looking at the clock from time to time. At this point I was getting worried it was getting late and they were not back yet. I couldn't sit down. My brain was running 100 miles per hour. "That is if they don't come back in the next 5 minutes I am looking for them" I said, staring at the door. Papa was sitting at the table yawning as he waited with me. I continue to stare at the door waiting for it to open or anything. That's when I heard someone yelling but I couldn't make out what they said. My heart was racing as fear started to build up. I looked over at papa who seemed to hear it too. "What do you think that was?" I asked. Before papa could say anything I heard the door creaking open. I turned my head back to the door where Luca and Alberto stood. 
They both had bright red cheeks and smiles across their faces. Alberto looked over at us and held one of his hands up high "guess who has a boyfriend now" he yelled out. My heart filled up with joy for the two "I told you my plan would work" I said. Alberto looked at me with an annoyed expression before sighing. I could only laugh at his response which only made him more annoyed. "Well I'm taking what is mine now, good night," Alberto said, dragging Luca with him up the stairs. Luca followed with pure love and happiness in his eyes. I smiled before looking back at papa but my smile soon faded when I saw the worry look on his face. "What wrong papa?" I asked walking up to him, my stomach twisted. "I'm just worried about what's going to happen when school comes back around," he said looking at the stairs. I didn't even think about school until this moment or how it could affect their relationship. "Alberto already missed Luca so much when he went to school the first time and that when they were just friends" papa said all of this slowly getting up from his seat. I was now getting worried for them as well. "Well school is still a while away" I said, rubbing the back of my neck. Why have I never thought about this before? How would this just slip my mind? 
Papa sat up sighing "time goes faster than you think" he said before suggesting I should go to bed. I listened to him and started heading up the stairs. I could hear Luca and Alberto laughing in the other room. 
Could this be the start of something amazing or their heartbreak? 

(Sorry for being gone so much and this being so short there alot of things happening in my life right now and it really stressful I hope you understand)