late night

Alberto pov:
Luca continued to look into my eyes, seeming to be lost in thought. I watch as they sparkle in the moonlight. He snapped back into reality looking down at the ground below us. As cute as it was I would see some sadness behind his cute eyes. "Luca what's wrong?" I asked, stopping in my tracks, making him stop soon after. "Nothing is wrong," he said, not looking into my eyes. I could tell he didn't want to tell me. My stomach twisted and my heart felt like it was being crushed. "Luca you can trust me" I said putting my free hand on his cheek rubbing my thumb across it. "I just worry that you may be ashamed of me," Luca said worriedly, still not looking up at me. The weight that was crushing my heart lifted quickly. "Honey I would never be ashamed of you. I would go to the highest point of this whole town and yell out that you are my boyfriend," I said, smiling , making Luca look at me slightly. "Really?" He said his cheeks were a bright red and a small smile started to form. I nodded quickly "in fact I will do that now" I said letting go of this hand and start climbing the closet building near me. Luca followed close behind as I looked out for the highest point. "Alberto, be careful, " Luca said, climbing up the building, shaking a little. "Don't worry I got this" I told him as I found the spot. I quickly climbed to the building, my heart racing. I could hear Luca following close behind. "Alberto, are you sure about this? " he said getting all the way up the building. I looked back at him and smiled "I'm positive" I said walking to the edge of the building. I took a deep breath looking out at the beautiful town. Luca's soft hands took a hold of my hand, smiling. I smile back at him before looking back out. "LUCA IS MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled out at the top of my lungs. "Shut up!" Someone yelled back at me in a tired voice. "What the matter with you stupida!" I yelled back following with a hand gesture making Luca laugh. I turned back to him and kissed his soft lips once again. "We really should get back now or we are going to get in trouble " Luca said following with a soft yawn slipping through his delicate lips. He let go of my hand for a second to rub his tired eyes. How cute I thought to myself.