love

( thanks to Local_Crxckhead for helping me out with making this chapter)

Alberto pov: I looked down at my feet as fear filled my body. My head was pounding and my heart racing. I felt like I could fall over at any moment. "What if he doesn't come or he straight up tells me that he only sees me as a friend." I mumbled to myself kicking the sand by my feet. Suddenly I hear a splash coming from the water. I turned my head in the direction of the splash. Then I saw him, my one and only. I blushed as he looked over at me. I watched as he ran up to me, his footsteps leaving tracks in the sand. My heart was racing even more and my legs felt weak. "Alberto, Giulia told me to get here as soon as possible. Is something wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked before looking me up and down "what are you wearing?" His face now a confused expression "I knew I looked stupid " I mumbled to myself looking away from Luca. "Oh my and your hair, it's flat!" At this point my face was so red that you could mistake me for a tomato. I took a deep breath and pushed the flowers in his direction "here these are for you " . His cheeks started to turn red as he looked down at the flowers. His hands grazed mine as he softly took the blue and purple flowers. His fingers softly touched the petals and a smile grew on his face. "These are beautiful," he said, looking back at me. "Not as beautiful as you" I said, putting one of my hands on his cheek. He melted into my hand, his cheeks turning more red. The light around us starts to turn more orange and darker as the sun sets. "Luca you mean so much to me and I can't even imagine my life without you in it. You are so amazing, smart and so sweet. You make me the happiest sea monster in the world and I want to spend the rest of my days with you. To hold you when days are hard and show everyone that you are mine. Luca, would you have the honor of being my boyfriend? I was shaking and my view became blurry as tears filled my eyes. Luca just looked at me, his eyes open wide and his cheeks a bright red. Then I felt Luca pulled on my bowtie pulling me closer. Our lips meeting together we both close our eyes as we kiss. 
"Of course I will be your boyfriend Alberto " he yelled out wrapping his arms around me. I smiled, my heart filled with joy.