style

Giulia pov: 
I sat in front of him staring at him thinking on what to do next. "Ok ok how about we think of an area where you will have your romantic moment as you tell him your feelings" I said throwing my hands in the arm. Alberto looked so tired, sighing loudly. He put his hand to his chin thinking before jumping in the air "I got it how about to tell him how I feel WHERE I MET HIM" he said raising his voice slightly. I quickly jumped out from my seat "THAT A GREAT IDEA ALBERTO" a smile grew on his face. 
"NEXT" I yelled "now we need a look" Alberto's face turned into a face of confusion " a look?" He said. I nodded quickly before grabbing my brush "NO NO NO YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING ME WITH THAT THING!" He yelled out pushing himself against the wall. "Come on Alberto don't you want to look good" I pointed to him with the brush. "I look great already," he snapped back, inching closer to the door. 
" Alberto backed away from the door" he looked me dead in the eyes. His hand now on the door handle slowly twisting it. "Albertoooo" I warned, getting ready to run. Alberto quickly swung the door open and ran out. I followed close behind, chasing him. "Get back here!" I yelled at him tripping over my own feet. He only laughed in response and started mocking me. I growled catching up to him "look at me i'm Giulia I can't catch the handsome Alberto" he said making a dramatic hand gesture. 
In his dramatic act he failed to notice that he was standing on a sheet. I smirked "not quite" I said grabbing the sheet and pulling it making him fall. I quickly grabbed him "if you run off again I will tell Luca about you stealing his shirt" I whispered into his ear. 
He sighs, hitting his head on the floor "FINE!" He yelled out. I smirked and let him go, "Giulia one Alberto zero, " I said, filling my hair. He only rolled his eyes and sat down on the floor putting his hands in his lap. 
I sat in front of him and started to try and bush his hair down. "Ow that hurts" he complained "it is going to hurt" I told him "that this is also going to take a long time" I sigh. 

( I just wanted to tell you all that I'm making another book that Is a Giulia x reader. I haven't seen any when I'm writing this so I thought I should try it out. The reader will have they/them pronouns so no one will feel excluded, love you all and have a good night/day/afternoon)