training

(WANING DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING SAID IN THIS CHAPTER AS ADVICE TO GET YOUR CRUSH TO LIKE YOU BACK BECAUSE I HAVE ZERO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING!! with that being said please enjoy the chapter) 

Alberto pov:
Before I realized I was rudely awakened by Giulia kicking my door open. "Buongiorno!" (Good morning) She yelled out I grumbled back at her throwing my pillow over my head. "Come on it training day" she pulled away the blanket leaving a shiver down my back. "Ok fine then you can just lay there and not get your crush to like you backkkk" I sigh louder "FINE" I yelled out at her taking the pillow off my head and looking at her. She had a dumb smirk in her face I growled at her then rolled off the bed. "What about Luca we can't act like he is not here" I pointed out brushing my hair out of my face. "Don't worry I already got that covered, he is hanging out with his family for the day so we are all good" she said this while walking to her room making me follow. "Now sit on the bed we have a lot of work to do" she pointed to the bed dramatically. All I could do was roll my eyes and sit down. "Now give me a pickup line" she demanded, sitting down on her chair. "What?" I asked, making a weird face. "Just give me one," she said, rolling her eyes. "Umm ok, ummm just give me a second I got this umm, are you from Tennessee because you're the only 10 I see" I said snapping my fingers. Then I was hit over the head with the newspaper "this that all you could come up with HE NOT EVEN FROM TENNESSEE HE FROM THE OCEAN!" she yelled at me as I was rubbing my head. "Hey I know what I'm doing!" I yelled back. She sighs and looks at the ground "this is going to be a long day" she mumbled out pulling her hat down to cover her eyes in frustration. 
"Here, let's imagine that it's just you and Luca sitting together at the beach. There's no one in sight. What do you say to him?" I really started to think about it, making my face heat up. "Well at least I know you are thinking about it, mr.red face" she said in a teasing voice. 
"Shut up but I would say how nice it was out" I said confidence in my wording only to get hit in the head again. "Wrong again tell him how he is cute holding his hands and looking into his eyes" 
I sigh loudly, already bored.