heart

Luca pov:
 I continue walking with Alberto, one of my hands in his other holds the flowers. I put them to my nose smelling their sweet scent. A smile spread across my face as the warm fuzzy feeling came back. A part of me doesn't believe that all of this is real. Alberto squeezed my hand gently making me look up at him. Our eyes connected under the shimmery moon light. 
His freckled face had a light red tint to it mostly on his cheeks. Their emerald green eyes showed so much love in them that carried all the way down to his touch. "You look so beautiful tonight Luca," he said, his voice as sweet as honey with a dash of sugar. I could listen to him talk forever, never getting tired of it. He could talk about anything in the world and I wouldn't care as long as I could hear him. I just wanted to be in his arms and to be held close once again. I would do anything for him just so he could love me back. Even if that means waiting for years to pass by me like there is nothing more to life. He lights up my whole world and gives me a reason to smile everyday. And his laugh.. That laugh could cure any sad thoughts that crossed my mind turning them dust. I never want to let go of him, no matter how hard it gets. I could always go to him, seeking comfort, and he just doesn't know it. Just to wake up to him every day was a dream come true. He always knew how I felt just by looking in my eyes. I wouldn't have to say anything for him to know if I was happy or sad, It's like magic.