apologizes

Alberto pov: I continue to watch Luca cry into my chest. My heart was broken listening to his soft sobs. "Do you want me to hold you?" I asked him gently. I couldn't tell if he was still mad at me or not. He nodded gently sniffing and rubbing his nose. I picked him up and held him close, letting him wrap his arms around me. "He was punching your chest a second ago but now you're carrying him, '' Giulia said, annoyed. To be honest I didn't know why he wanted to even be near me. "Giulia looked i'm sorry shouldn't have freak out" I told her rubbing circles onto Luca back. "Save it, fish boy siblings fight all of the time anyway," she said, rolling her eyes. Wait siblings what was she talking about but my thoughts were cut off my Luca nuzzling into my neck. Pure happiness filled my body and that feeling came back full blast. 
I couldn't help but smile "ohhhhhh I see know, you like-" I cut her off by kicking her leg "ow! But awwww" I rolled my eyes, my face heating up again. She looked at me, raising her eyebrows. I just gave her a death glare and walked faster. 
She laughed as ran up to me "everything makes so much sense now" she said in a testing tone I gestured at Luca who was not listening. She rolled her eyes "fine but we are talking about it later" she said with a smirk across her face "fine" was the only thing I could muster up to hold Luca closer to me. 
"Are you ok Luca?" I asked, slowing down a little as he nodded against my neck. "You're really warm.. I like it" with that he nuzzled even closer my heart felt like it was going to explode. I never wanted to kiss him so bad in my life. I mean he is right here. I could easily kiss his cheek but I want our first kiss to be special. Something that either of us would forget like next to a sunset or in a field of flowers that goes on for miles. 
"Alberto, stop day dreaming for two seconds before you hit the gate" I snap into reality and see Giulia next to the gate about to open it. "Thank you" I mumbled embarrassed. She only laughed as open the gate. I walked in and looked down at Luca who looked half asleep. "I think it's time for me to put you down," I said, loosening my grip on him. He whined and tightened his grip "nooo" I smiled at his reply but that washed away as soon as I heard "yesss now hop off " it came from Giulia. I knew it came from a good place but I didn't want to let go of my Luca. I sigh looking down at the more gorgeous man I have ever seen in my life. I loosen my grip again making it pull on my heart strings. Luca slowly got down rubbing his red puffy eyes. Some of his green and blue scales showed through the lines where his tears ran down from. I held out my hand to him smiling. Soon I felt his soft hands hold mine.