cuddles

Alberto pov: 
The light from the window shines through hitting my eyes. I groaned at the sudden light as I started to get up. I stopped in my tracks when I felt something around my arms. I looked down and saw Luca, his face nuzzling in my chest. Everything from last night hit me. I'm cuddling with my crush. My face lights a bright red as he nuzzles closer. I keep my arm around him smiling, "Alberto" Luca mumbled, griping at my shirt. "Yes Luca" I bushes his hair out of his face revealing his cute face. "I have to tell you something," he said, making my heart race. Is he going to say what I think he is going to say? Does he like me back is this real "w-what is it Luca" our eyes connected. Just as Luca's mouth opened the door burst open. Giulia came in loudly throwing her arms in the air "Buongiorno!" ( good morning ( Giulia yelled out. I sigh rolling my eyes so hard I thought I was going to see the back of my head. "Good morning Giulia, " Luca said, hopping off the bed. Of course Giulia comes at the worst of times. "Hey Luca what were you going to say" I asked only before he could respond Giulia dragged him away. 

( I'm sorry this one is so short. I'm hitting a writer block but I'm planning to make another Luca x alberto book but it's just filled with one shot of the two. I plan on taking requests so if you have a idea go check it out and I will write it in no time and I also wanted to say thanking for all of the support you guys are amazing ❤ )