islands

Alberto pov:
I look at myself in the mirror, my hair mostly is flat but still a little puffy. "How about we just use a hat? '' Giulia said, putting her hand on her chin. Anger boils inside of me "now you suggest using a hat" I snip at her. My head was pounding from the pain of brushing it. "You pulled out like half of my hair out and all of the sudden how about we just use a hat" I mocked her trying my best to stay calm. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. This is all for Luca, remember Luca. "Ok i'm going to go get a hat now" Giulia said running off leaving me all alone. I sigh and open my eyes again looking at myself in the mirror. I will be the first one to say that I looked ridiculous. I held back the urge to put my hand through my hair fixing it. I grind my teeth "this better be worth it" I mumbled to myself as Giulia walked back in. She quickly threw a hat on my head, keeping my hair down. "There that better"  confidence came along with her voice. I sigh, making her snap at me "hey it either the hat or I'm taking out the straightener you decide" I sigh louder this time rolling my eyes so hard that I saw the back of my head. "ok ok the hat is fine" I said walking out of the room defeated. 
"Good, now wear this" she said, throwing a white button up shirt at me. "Why do you even have this?" I asked her very confused at this point. She sighs looking at me "why so many questions just put the shirt on" she quickly shoves me into a room after saying this. At this point I was so tired that I just wanted to get it over with. I quickly take off my original shirt and throw it onto the ground. Before putting it on, look down at the white button up. The fabric was soft to the touch and looked like it hasn't never been worn. The shirt had very few wrinkles "hey Giulia did you just buy this shirt for me to wear?" I yelled out at her still looking at the button up. "No I didn't, I just had it for a while and never wore it!" She yelled back. Then I felt something that wasn't the fabric I quickly pulled on it and smirked. "Then why does it still have the tag" I said with a smug tone in my voice. 
Silence just plain slinence from the other side. I burst into laughter making her yell at me to shut up. I continued to laugh as I slid on the shirt. I quickly start buttoning the shirt which is harder than it looks. I kept the top button open showing my neck a little. I opened the door and faced Giulia "what do you think" I said smirking. She looked me up and down " good good now you need this" before I could blink she threw some black dress up pants and a bow tie. " Seriously" I said looking down at the article of clothes. She only nodded and pushed me back into the room and closed the door. I sigh "you are making me look like i'm going to ask him to marry me" I told her quickly removing my pants and putting the new ones on. "What is wrong with my old clothes in the first place?" I hear her sigh from the over side of the door. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bow tie "umm Giulia how do you tie a bow tie?" I quickly open the door bow tie in hand. 
She grabbed it and put it around my neck "papa taught me how to tie one a few years back" she said finishing it up. I was impressed by how nice it looked. "Let me guess now we get a ring," I said, teasing her. She laughed and shook her head "nope flowers" she grabbed my hand and off we went. 
Small time skip sorry
I held the blue and purple flowers in my hands, shaking a little bit. " I don't think this is a good idea " I said, my voice shaking slightly as I got on the boat. "Hey Alberto you got this and I still can't believe you try to swim in your new clothes" 
I wasn't really listening anymore. I was too nervous. 
When we reached the island I got out of the boat and almost fell down. I wave Giulia goodbye and walk to the beach where me and Luca met. Now it is just the waiting game.