Legends are only Legends

Great news! They are finally dead!

Less than a day has passed since the siege in LuanZang Hill, and the new has spread like a wildfire among the cultivators and citizens. 

The Yiling Patriach and Sandu Shengsou who could killed them?!

 Who else? The Twin Jades of Lan themselves of course.

I must say good riddance!

That's merely hearsay. Although The Jades are one of the main forces. They did not give those dark cultivators the final blow because they cultivate using the demon path. Their powers backfired resulting to killing themselves. 

Hahaha... Now that's karma!

But The Dark Knight is our Sect Leader.

Why did he betrayed us like that?!

That's probably Wei Wuxian's fault..

Yeah he probably brainwashed our sect leader.

They gossiped more about Wei Wuxian  

 LM: (-_- Fuck them)

JC: *rolls eyes due annoyance*

WWX: *Yeets empty alcohol bottles*

LM: How in the insanity of my brain did you both get here?

WWX: Magic~ UnU

JC: Just say "Demonic Cultivation" shitass...

WWX: TvT

LM: Where were we again.... OvO

JC: "Gossiping about Wei asshole Wuxian" -_-

LM: I-

Back to the story tehee

After the duo's deaths, the period is drawn on the topic. The discussions of the people are mostly the same, with a few unconventional opinions being brought down immediately.

However, the elephant in the room stayed in the back of everyone's mind.

Nobody could summon their souls, which meant that their souls had disappeared.

It might have been torn apart by the millions of ghosts that devoured them.

Or, they might have escaped.

If was the first, then all is well. Then again, nobody doubts the fact that the YiLing Patriarch and Sandu Shengsou had the power to move mountains and empty seas. If was the last, their souls would eventually return to revive in their body. When the day comes, the cultivation world, or even all of mortal land, would be faced with the most insane damnation and revenge, sinking into nothing but chaos and despair.

The various clans set one hundred and twenty stone beasts on top of LuanZang Hill and initiated frequent soul-summoning rituals, followed by heightened vigilance and searches for strange occurrences from all over the world.

In the first year, nothing happened.

In the second year, nothing happened.

In the third year, nothing happened.

...

In the thirteenth year, nothing happened either.

More and more people were starting to believe that, maybe, the YiLing Patriarch and Sandu Shengsou actually perished.

Even if they were capable of turning the world upside down, it was finally their turn to be toppled over.

Nobody would remain at the top for all of eternity—legends are only legends.

Sorry it's short I have made this chapter in short notice. Like I did it today. TvT