Nie Huaisang

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"So, who's idea was it to leave the inn early in the morning again?" Asked Wei WuXian while walking with Jiang Cheng.

"You've been asking this for the past 2 hours dammit!" Replied Jiang Cheng clearly frustrated.

"Oh yeah... Hehe" Wei WuXian spoke for the last time leaving a long silence between them.

If you ask him (JC) Wei WuXian is never the one who can walk this silent without teasing or chatting with enthusiasm. Somethings wrong with him today.

They're infact heading to Qinghe Nie to meet up with their friend Nie Huaisang. They have a lot years to catch up to.

He wonders how did his Jie manages those gremlins in Yunmeng. He's also too ashamed to show up in front of her after all these years. They broke their promise to her. Forever he will carry this regret with him. That's what his last thoughts were before dying. Who would've thought god will play a cruel joke on them by bringing them alive. They can't see their sister. It will only hurt her and them.

For god's sake how will she recognize them. They aren't even in their own body!
It took them like 4 days to reach a small sect near Qinghe. He missed his Sandu. His purple sword which he could use with ease now must've have been hanged in some cultivator's house.

❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨

He Wei WuXian has a bad feeling. Somewhere dark energy seems to be adding up. This amount of resentful energy!
But where is it coming from?
Why can he sense it but not find it's whereabouts?
And he's pretty sure Jiang Cheng can't sense it .

Wonderful! he thought sarcastically. Just what I wanted. He also doesn't have his flute. What a terrible year they're having.

Did someone curse him or something?
Why are the Lans here!
At QINGHE F*CKING NIE!
Don't they have their own sect!
How are they (WWX and JC) going to sneak in now?!

Not only that Zewu-jun and Lan Zhan are here too!
And why is he the only panicking?!
Jiang Cheng are you okay!?
Did you hit your head my precious shidi?!
Why is he smiling??
✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️
JC: ☺️
WWX: 😨
Nie Huaisang : Woohoo 🎉
Lan Zhan: Wei Ying come to Gusu with me.
WWX: Eh! Lan Zhan?
JC: 😒
NH: Brother Wei why are you this dense 😭
✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜✨💜