✨The Wangxian wedding ✨

Yo wassup! It's your author here. Anyways this isn't included as a chapter. This is like a fun side project.
Sorry for not updating for so long.
Anyways how are you guys faring?
I'm doing okay tbh.
Stay safe alr.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

This is written from Jiang Cheng's pov

The preparations for wedding went smoothly. Under his arrangements they had two weddings in one day. After that they sent off the bridegroom and groom off to their honeymoon.

He won't lie and say he didn't cry. He bawled his eyes out, his brother isn't leaving him but damn he's proud.

He watched those two idiots as they pinned on each other for thirteen years.

The amount of pda he had to watch was too much.

Then, Wei Ying got caught in an accident which everyone blamed him for.

One phone call changed everything.

He was in a coma for 4 years. The doctors were giving up on him but Lan Wangji didn't and he's glad for that. So fucking glad.

Back to the wedding, Wei Ying's wedding was both traditional and modern. Which means yes his brother got married twice.

They had the modern one when it was day and the traditional one was done on night.

The theme was white and blue for the western wedding.

His sister was the host, her husband was the ring bearer, Nie Huaisang insisted that he rather would be the flower girl.

The bridesmaids were Wen Qing, Luo Qinyang, A- Qing and some random girl he didn't know.

It wasn't until end of the ceremony he realizes that Wen Ning wasn't there and that random girl was actually Wen Ning who was forced to crossdress by A-Ying and Huaisang.

(Idiots)

He walked Wei Wuxian across the aisle to unite with Lan Wangji. He was so emotional that day that he had to calm himself down and look at Lan Huan- not that it helped that much of course but he rather go into full gay panic mode than cry like a child infront of everyone.

Of course the best man was Lan Xichen himself. He was dressed in a light blue suit his hair which was trimmed to perfection only made him more hotter- not that he would admit it out loud.

They exchanged vows and kissed longer that they were expected to. They were full on making out. Wtf.

(Eww)

And he swears that Wei Wuxian did this deliberately but somehow the bouquet ended in his hands when he was standing beside Lan Huan.

(Foul)

Besides that everything went well until Wei Wuxian played Cpr on loud speaker. His husband turned red and as usual kept his stone face while his brother closed his ears. Their uncle Mr Lan fainted.

He went and broke the speaker.

After that he was busy with preparations for the traditional one.

Before everything else his sister wanted to get the wedding bed done.

The bed is covered with new red linen, a plate of dried longan, lotus seeds, red dates, persimmons, pomegranate leaves and two red packets. The significance of this ritual is to symbolise a long and healthy union.

To tie it all up they made Jin Ling jump on the bed.

Back to the present time.

It was soon was evening. Time went fast as he was restricting the lovebirds from seeing each other as he doesn't was Wei Wuxian to end up with a sore back.

Because they still have a long way to go obviously.

The Chinese tea ceremony is intimate and only for both families meanwhile the Chinese banquet is for the guests.

Since they are currently orphans his a-jie was the one who stood in place as the elder.

(I'm sorry but I'm not completely sure how Chinese weddings
work 😭)

It all went well.

He had rushed everywhere that day and he is going to sleep like there's no tomorrow.

✨I know this is trash but if you guys have ideas I could modify this chapter

❤️Stay safe and stan stray kids