Dumb Brother

You know you could be less dumber....
💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍💜🤍

Jiang Cheng smirked at the ruckus and destruction. He was consuming the star stones while also spying on what's happening.

😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨
A/N:

Star stones rare cultivation rocks found in Beast Realm.
Ps.. They're made up by me... Hehe...
🤍😌✨🤍😌✨😌🤍😌✨🤍✨🤍😌

He lightly laughed at his brothers face when he saw Hanguang-Jun coming here.

Heh... His poor moronic brother. He was patiently waiting for Wei Wuxian to clean up and run away like usual. It's like his some kind of princess running away from the beast. He sighed and leaned against the wall. His head started to hurt due using his visions to much. This body's cultivation is high but it doesn't matches his. Sighing again he looked at the moon.
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍

Somewhere far away, a man was sitting in his sleeping quarters. It was against the rules to stay up late but he didn't care at the moment. He broke to many rules anyways. His heart felt empty. Like there was a hole waiting to be filled up. His body was aching to be embraced by him.

He waited for a ray of hope for him to return but the cold truth of reality was bitter. His soul was nowhere to be found. Rumors spread smearing his name. He the first Jade of Lan was powerless at this moment.
Everyone said that he had the face carved by gods. That he could charm anyone with his dazzling smile. Then, how come his Wanyin doesn't want anything to do with him.

He had feelings for that youth. It began when he was younger. The youth was shy and very much adorable. He had cheeks that pleaded to be squeezed. He hid behind his sister everytime they visited.

Everytime his Wanyin peeked at him. His heart was hit with thousands of love arrows.
💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

Back to the present. He met his Wanyin time to time while using the excuse of "visiting" Lotus Pier. Of course he couldn't come too often or it will raise suspicions. He controlled his urge to embrace the other.

Now, his regretting his decisions of pursuing the youth late. His Wanyin grown up to be cold and vicious. It was like Wanyin was just a dream. His fragment of imagination that ran wild.

He tried getting closer to his Wanyin while preventing other ladies to get close to him(JC).

He was quite irritated with the women(Not all)these days. How dare they spout nonsense about his Wanyin. They even blacklisted his name!

Even if he was quite happy that his Wanyin don't attract any bees or butterflies. He was still outraged by the fact they dared to slander his Wanyin's name.

The more he remembered the past the more it stung.

Who knew that he was too late to safe the youth who had been consuming all yin energy.
💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍💙🤍

JC: YOU ARE A FUCKING STALKE-
LXC: Now, now Wanyin it's not nice to shout like this.
JC: *grumbles*
WWX: OvO... Can someone safe me from Lan Zhan?
JC: Nope.
LWJ: Wei Ying...
WWX: AH! LAN ZHAN?!
LWJ: Mn.
✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌

Hehe.. sorry if there's any mistakes in this chapter. I wrote all this today... And if your wondering why I haven't updated in awhile it's because I was busy reading BL... Sorry about that... I'll try uploading more.
😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨

Stay safe and awesome 😎✨

Peace out

🍓✨🔥✨🍉✨🔥✨🍉✨🍓✨🔥✨