Older brothers are so overrated (Spicy Edition)

"Your brother is searching for us." Jiang Cheng collapses on a bed.

"Aish... Why can't he leave me alone for a day?!" Nie Huaisang fanned himself aggressively.

"I love him but sometimes I would like to throw him from a window." Nie Huaisang put his fan down.

"You know if this was the past I would've been surprised seeing you talk like this" Jiang Cheng spoke after a long silence.

"I know, I'm awesome." Nie Huaisang spoke while lying down.

"It's been a long time, I wonder where did Brother Wei went?" Nie Huaisang spoke with a hint of concern.

"He probably got caught by Lan Wangji" Jiang Cheng said unfazed.

"It's about time they got together" They both spoke at the same time.

A lil heat is down below🔥

🔥🔥🔥 Proceed with Caution 🔥🔥🔥

Meanwhile in Lan Wangji's bedroom.

Wei Wuxian couldn't even fathom how Lan Wangji's mind worked at times and he called himself the second best at reading his friend? Love interest? Husband canditate?

He definitely needs lessons from Zewu-jun. It's interesting how the old geezer couldn't figure what Lan Zhan's thinking most of the time. Only Zewu-jun could.

It was a cold night. The smell of sandalwood wafted within Jingshi was particularly thick. The smell was laced with sweat and warm huffs and puffs behind the silk curtain.

Two naked silhouettes stuck to each other while their mouths spill sinful sounds. The constant rustles of the sheets and skin slapping creates a euphony during their lovemaking.

"Wei ying. Don't move." Lan Wangji's golden eyes was darker by two tints tonight. His damp hair sticked itself at his back uncomfortably probably from all the heat radiating off them.

Lan Zhan-ngh!...." Wei Wuxian's eyes was glistening with tears as Lan Wangji thrusted hard. Wei Wuxian's leg was thrown over his broad shoulder, making his thigh quiver with anticipation as more time passes.

He was filled to the brim by Lan Wangji and he wouldn't ask for anything anymore. This was simply too good.

Their beds start to creak and the sounds of their skin slapping was audible and loud. Perhaps if Lan Xichen wasn't in the Qinghe Nie's residence, he wouldn't get a wink of sleep.

"Ahh ah Gege! Not like this! Haaah hnn! I- I...! Ahh haaa Lan Zhan Lan Zhan Lan Zhan Lan Zhaan!", eager moans and heavy breathing filled the once silent space of the ever so pristine Hanguang-Jun's bed chamber.

"Go faster- ahhh~"

"Hngh~"

"Lan er-ge~ ahh!"

Lan Wangji's eyes widen only the slightest bit at Wei Wuxian's seductive display but he doesn't stop as Wei Wuxian begged him to. Instead he once again picks up the pace, but keeping Wei Wuxian close to his heart. He pressed light pecks on his nape, which gave Wei Wuxian butterflies.

Lan Wangji pulled another one of Wei WuXian's leg over his shoulder and thrusted in harder as Wei WuXian's voice went hoarse.

"Lan-er Gege! Mercy, mercy please! Hnn, don't wa- wanna come like this! Ahh!"

Looking at Lan Wangji's point of view, Wei WuXian was flushed his skin was marked everywhere. His chrysanthemum was leaking of white milk- he was also completely at his disposal, showing his most vulnerable sides to Lan Wangji. A sight to behold and feast on.