Apart of me gone

✨Part 1✨

After getting as far as they could Wei WuXian decided to not leave Jiang Cheng alone for awhile and went out for food. Wei WuXian wondered if his Shijie would wanted to see him like this he looks haggard like a hanged ghost!
Ah~ my handsome face his gone TvT he sulked.

On the other hand it's getting quite lonely. Maybe he should've had gone to Gusu when Lan Zhan had asked him but remembering the 3000 rules he decided not to even mention it.

Aiya his A-yuan I wonder if he's still alive right now. He mused solemnly.

Jiang Cheng Pov

If you asked him if he would rather walk miles again or get thrown down a mountain- He would've chosen the mountains.

Who knew they were going to see their sister and nephew.

At least she's happy. He has to sort out his nephew's attitude. Tch that disrespectful brat!

They finally reached an inn. Which they are currently free loading because the owner lady thought Jiang Cheng looked cute which Wei WuXian sulked at because she screamed after seeing his face.

Poor Guy.

As soon as they reached their room. Wei WuXian ditched him to take a shower.

Normally he has to force Wei WuXian to take a damn shower to clean himself.

Now he's doing it by himself.
Jiang Cheng for the first hundred time is proud of him.

Wei WuXian: 🌝
Jiang Cheng; 😒

After dawn they set out to another inn.

Jiang Cheng suggested to get horses since his soles are killing him.

🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝✨✨
Me: They are regretting jumping of a damn cliff rn- Lmaoo
Another me: This bi** h doesn't take sh*t seriously. 😒

I'm sorry I recently started playing obey me and Leviathan, Satan and Mammon became my influencers- Tbh short my brain has f*king divided into different personalities.
✨✨😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

They had a another run in with the cultivators. Sadly it's the Jins on the bright side at least it isn't Jiang or Lan who could easily recognize them.

"Watch where you're going we won't be merciful like last time" Jin Ling sneered at them.

"Merciful more like f*cking cowards come at us if you can Mama's boy* Jiang Cheng sneered which was sharper than youth's.

Jiang Cheng had a nasty temper he tried to not hit Jin Ling but it's hard. He loves his nephew but he is very stubborn and spoiled. He needs discipline once a while. He isn't going to hesitate playing the bad guy for his nephew's sake.

He learned his lesson when his father had took away his dogs. Never live to please someone you're going to end up wasting your damn life.

His nephew gotta learn to live out of his damn pampered circle.

He's going to face a lot of harsh shit when he becomes Sect Leader.

WWX POV

The first thing Wei WuXian did after showering was to check himself out first.

Meh his old self looked more handsome and s*xier than this body. 😭

😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌✨✨✨✨
WWX: Why me 😢
JC: 🌝
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨😌😌😌😌

After checking himself out he went to bring some food.

Entering the room he saw-

F*ck he only left for like half an hour and Jiang Cheng is already asleep-

He didn't even eat anything yet!

How troublesome.

Ugh, I spent money on this one. He cried tears.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Time skip cuz I'm writing this in the middle of the night. (Dec 10)
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

They bid the inn keeper goodbye and left the town.
Once again they're out on their journey but this time to Qinghe Nie.

😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨
The road to our future maybe dark but with you my light I am willing to suffer from anything
😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌✨😌

Sorry for leaving you guys hanging like that. All I got to say is schools are a pain in the ass.
Peace out
❤️✨